AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

And I just now got the email from Finish Line, is that a good thing? Or can they still cancel it?

Your aren't safe with Finish Line until you have the shoes in your hands.
Even then still have some doubts.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by hommert

if i can grab TWO pair of concords THEE hottest jordan ever release...the holy grail of shoes

and i can't grab ONE pair of 12's

then something is wrong

something is way fking wrong
NOpe kids are over hyping them this days... The more resellers jacked up the price on J's, the more people will be going online or camping out to try to buy this for retail. It's the name of the game!
which is !@$%$!%! because the shoes have like no meaning to the kids at all 
i'm assuming all of us were all about the shoe scene when he was actually wearing these shoes 

Also. On finishline.com, I ordered on my iPad and did not log in using my ID. Logged in as a guest. Done in 5 minutes. Not trying to rub it in....just saying.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

YEA BABY THOUGHT I WAS OUTTA LUCK AND FINISHLINE JUST TOOK 180 OUTTA MY ACCOUNT
That dont mean nothing! only first part of the process then you need email confirmation, shipping tracking confirmation, then a complete charged on your account not a pending charge... If it's pending this whole time means it hasn't really gone through.

i have 2 finishline authorizations made on my card but gave me an error message at check out.. SMH

Originally Posted by indianabound

My NDC trick hasn't let me down yet.
On to the Yeezys

2m838yu.jpg
whats the trick??

I'm bout to go outside for a puff on the cig...hopefully they won't restart the servers *wishful thinking*

The speed at which Finishline is operating at is making me nervous...makes me think they're gonna oversell the hell out of 'em.

Got mine at FNL who always hooks a brotha up!!! Here's my details. NTown Kiss my +@*%...

ProductColorSizePriceQty.Total

Air Jordan Retro 12 Men's Basketball Shoes
Black/Varsity Red/White 14.0 $159.99 1 $159.99
Leaves warehouse in 3-4 days
UPS Ground ships in 3-5 business days
The delivery time for your order is based on the time it takes to process and pick up your order in the warehouse (3-4 days) plus the UPS transit time (3-5 business days).
$159.99
Subtotal (1):
$0.00
Tax:
$24.99
Shipping:
-$20.00
Winners Circle Reward: Loyalty Rewards
$164.98
Total Amount Due:
Have Questions?
Customer Care: 888-777-3949
Monday - Friday 8am - 11pm EST
Saturday 8am - 8pm EST
Sunday 10am - 6pm EST
Finish Line
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235
1-888-777-3949

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Rallying against Nike to make more shoes isn't going to do a damn thing. Won't happen (not to mention they ARE making more shoes they they were a few years ago) and quite frankly, as I pointed out, won't make a difference for probably a year or longer. Makes no sense for them to risk losing money when they have a sure thing right now.
You think Nike would lose money in any of this even if they produced more? What planet are you on?

So by pragmatic, you did mean defeatist with your "isn't going to do a damn thing".

I got you. You just take it and don't speak on it.

You can have that.

You have J's for sale/trade in your sig and you're arguing with me about Nike making more J's when that could make everyone in this thread's life easier?

OK
NO, you obviously can't read. I just explained that producing more Jordans wouldn't change the situation. The deamnd will rise to meet the supply time after time, essentially until the hype and Jordan fad wears down in the mainstream (which may be 5-10 years). They'd have to produce such an astronomical amount more that they'd be risking taking a loss by having product sit, and endure extra production costs to ramp up to those kind of levels. It's just not feasible. How would you even know if they did increase their production levels anyway?
A second ago you didn't know how many more they'd have to produce, and now it's "such an astronomical amout more".

I already explained how they could increase production. Make more and stagger the release.

I work in a business of supply and demand. And we never DON'T have product for our customers to buy if they demand it.

Not feasible? Do you hear yourself?  I don't live in a world of "not feasible". Do you even know what that means and how you're applying it? Because it's QUITE feasible. They just need to decide to do it.

I love guys like you. Defeatist. Say it can't be done. It's "not feasible".

Guys like you are the reason I make the paper I do. Because some people out here don't know "not feasible". Some people get @##! done.

Best to you and your thought process. Looks like we're going to have to agree to disagree.

got 2 orders through for a size 9 on finishline. got order #s and emails for both orders when i check their status they say processing. hopefully im good

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Am I the only one that can't put any shoes in their cart on Finishline/East Bay/Footlocker?

i think they are all sold out
nice to see this site is crashing now too lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom