AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo fam....if you cant click next step try another browser....i was trying to use chrome and was having the same issue....bounced over to firefox and made it through got my order number now just patiently waiting for the confirmation email.

Got through on NDC

Back to hibernation for me. This was so much harder than what it should've been, fukk this entire process and fukk what shoe collecting has become....

I got 2 pairs over the phone with footlocker about an hour ago, order number and payment taken from account... but no email still.  Usually I get them right away so I am a lil worried right now... 
ohwell.gif

Finally got through NDC check out.

With desktop and laptop running.

Got through on my ipad of all places.
tongue.gif

Finally got thr on NDC.... good night folks
Oh and why the hell doesn't NDC just reset the servers prior to the midnight drop????

so im still stuck on processing page. and now these folks say they sold out. This is just ignorant man

NDC wouldnt let me click next step ._. so i had to quickly download firefox and right now it says processing but im pretty sure im not gonna get it.

i couldnt even checkout. literally..i hit place order and nothing. then twitter hits me me with the sold out....next time im just waking up early and saving my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom