AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to all who got their pair! good luck to those who haven't yet!
wink.gif

1535p3s.jpg

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Anybody know how these run?? I got a 11.5 in space jams that fit good but my CDP 12s are a sz11 and they fit good as well.

the best way is just to get your true size.

^^ As much as I tell myself that I'm going to move on from Jordan retros because of quality issues, it's pics like that and remembering MJs greatness that always ends up bringing me back to the Jordan line. Playoff 12s definitely on my top 10 list.

So I hadn't really been paying attention to this XII release and my 03's are still good...but I see that this release online is like the Cement IVs and theres even lines outside of stores. I didnt think this shoe would be that in demand. Is it just reseller hype induced or nowadays everyone has better internet so the Nike servers crash? I understand the Concords & IVs but not Playoff XIIs. Are all future retros of sneakers Jordan actually wore gonna be like this? I have interest in the Obsidian XIIs but not if it gonna be like this again.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Anybody know how these run?? I got a 11.5 in space jams that fit good but my CDP 12s are a sz11 and they fit good as well.

the best way is just to get your true size.

Yea. I'm just not even sure of what my true size is most of my stuff is size 11 but some 11.5s are more comfortable. I copped an 11.5 in black cement 3s this passed November and they fit a little big.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

^^ As much as I tell myself that I'm going to move on from Jordan retros because of quality issues, it's pics like that and remembering MJs greatness that always ends up bringing me back to the Jordan line. Playoff 12s definitely on my top 10 list.
QFT. After I rewatched his flu game, I put on that "Fuuuuu" face...That pair is so, lack of a better word, iconic. Want.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

This was shaping up to be a pretty horrible night when I struck out on NDC but FNL came through in the clutch for me.

I don't know because I passed, but was the the release of the cement IVs worse or on par with these tonight?

4's were much worst they dropped cloaks same night.

Been awake since 6am this morning, having got 2 hours of sleep and now I;m going to be awake until at least 9am all to get some kicks. Sometimes I tell myself I'm crazy...and then I get my pair and it's all worth it.

All kidding aside, cements and these has me REAL worried for bred iv's and xi's. @*$% is going to be crazy

Finally about to go to bed. Gonna be up in a few and see whats good with SNS since i have a 15% off coupon code so i might as well use it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Finally about to go to bed. Gonna be up in a few and see whats good with SNS since i have a 15% off coupon code so i might as well use it
laugh.gif

me too bro.  I'm hoping to use that coupon too

Anyone ever said if Finishline was good? Money still out my account...got the email?

I wanna know before I head to the mall right now?

If not, can I cancel the one from online?

Dang I see the kids sizes are sold out. I feel like an ***. I ordered mines online cuz I know I won't wear mines for ages, but planned on picking up a pair for my nephew. Seeing the kids sizes sold out got me worried and wondering should I have ordered his too. I knew he had plans on rocking his Monday so I planned on copping in store. Nothing like wearing ya new J's you got over the weekend that Monday. But I dunno the way they sold online got me thinking I should have ordered his too. Hope I can get him a pair cuz he was really looking forward to these.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Anyone ever said if Finishline was good? Money still out my account...got the email?

I wanna know before I head to the mall right now?

If not, can I cancel the one from online?
There's nothing you can do atm. Gonna have to ride it out and wait for shipping email

anyone know if footlocker in queens center mall, footlocker on main st, or modells on main st got them? if so, what time do they open?

Aight I'm gonna get ready to hit my mall at 5:30 for a 7:30 opening. Good luck to everyone hitting stores as well

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by Nappy

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I work at niketown and well known in this forum for helping out a lot of people. I don't need connects, And no guy behind me wanted a size 10 since i was one of the last people to get them. I'm not leaving empty handed while i waisted 2.5 hrs of my life standing in line. I bought a size 10 bc it was the smallest they had. I'm hoping someone out there had the same problem where he couldnt get a size 10 so settle for a 8.5. Theres no problem or solution, just a simple swap.

And if your wondering why i didnt go to NTNY.. The whole twitter mess. I'm not dealing with it nor do i have an account.

Spectacular You have no reason to explain yourself...guy just doesn't get it. He's the fu--ing robin hood of Jordan's.
LMAO caleb 
roll.gif
Don't be salty because you didn't get a pair. He did what EVERY single person would have done. Plus Spectacular is one of the friendliest dudes on NT. He's always helping out fellow NTers. I still remember when he was on the Galaxy foams thread lol
Got my pair already. also have my 04. also have my ogs. not salty whatsoever. dont care how friendly dude is. buyin someones sz to trade cuz u missed out cuz u didnt do ur homework is a **** move IMO. not tryin to convince u guys cuz comprehension is obviously not most nters strongpoint it seems. good luck on the trade anyhow. moving on...

For those who got through on FNL when you login to your account on the website is your order listed there?

Originally Posted by CowColor

For those who got through on FNL when you login to your account on the website is your order listed there?

when i got the red dt2s from there couple weeks ago the first email i got was 3 days later saying shipping confirmation. order still isnt even listed on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom