AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn...check my area on craiglist, and someone put up a size 11.5 at 8:37 am...i hate resellers man

Good to see only 1 right now, he didn't put the price so he'll probably try for $250

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Got to ntny and they wouldn't let me get my reserve cuz I was 15 mins late and they started Immediately selling the leftovers. This some bull yo.

Bro, don't blame the store, blame yourself. You missed your time and the stores are very strict with this policy. Glad you got your size but keep that time slot in
in mind for the next time.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Make sure you don't get an extra paypal charge for the UPS shipping.
Really...didnt even see anything for that...just asked how fast I wanted...This is the price breakdown they had on the site...
Sneakers   149.95 € 
197.81 US$ 122.77 £ (incl. VAT)

Prices incl. VAT
plus shipping costs

If you got it great for you! When I tried earlier it came up to 209.85 Euro = $284.48 US so I passed.

Hopefully you didn't accidently order a kid's size. 

Size 13 so kinda hard to mess that up but we will see. Don't trust anything till I have a tracking number

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These sneaker releases are getting shadier and shadier.

How you store has only 4 pairs to sell, then you tell your customers that they won't be sold!?

Maybe the owner is holding it for himself to resell.

No *%%*!

This is disgusting what we have to go through to get a GR nowadays.

I still have my 04's DS, but I want a pair of these to either keep DS and wear the 04's or vice versa.

Hopefully I can luck out like I did with the white/cement 4's and catch something on the restock.

I just want one 11 or 11.5

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I ordered mines from SNS exactly at 7:01 am PST/ 10:01 am EST which is 4:01 pm Sweden time. I hope my order is good and goes through since I'm sure I'm one of the first few to order when it went live on their website. I only got an hour worth of sleep on this release. The Cement 4's release went smoother for me. SMH at what the sneaker culture has become. Re-sellers trying to make low profit margins, shoes being over hyped, and TRUE sneakerheads missing out because of it. Been waiting for these Playoff 12's to re-release for over 8 years!!!

What size did u pick up bro? @7:05 everything except sz 8 and 12 on were available.

Copped another pair from SNS and threw in some socks for my girl to get free shipping. $135 from across the pond, you can't beat that!! I used my Cement 4 code 
laugh.gif

Ended up with 9.5not my size... People start heading to some other entry coming out with pairS in hand oh well good thing I got a connect future releases next time around

I would like to say "F" the guy who thought it would be cool to get your 8 yr old kid to copp the last size 13. Overall I'm heated but ended up with a size 11 & 14. These lines are getting crazy and I'm seriously thinking about cutting back.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Copped another pair from SNS and threw in some socks for my girl to get free shipping. $135 from across the pond, you can't beat that!! I used my Cement 4 code 
laugh.gif
Im super salty about that one cus i have the code too 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I ordered mines from SNS exactly at 7:01 am PST/ 10:01 am EST which is 4:01 pm Sweden time. I hope my order is good and goes through since I'm sure I'm one of the first few to order when it went live on their website. I only got an hour worth of sleep on this release. The Cement 4's release went smoother for me. SMH at what the sneaker culture has become. Re-sellers trying to make low profit margins, shoes being over hyped, and TRUE sneakerheads missing out because of it. Been waiting for these Playoff 12's to re-release for over 8 years!!!

What size did u pick up bro? @7:05 everything except sz 8 and 12 on were available.
Size 11.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just got my pair at FNL.

Tried on an 11 and they felt good.

Not too much room by the toe an not as narrow as the 10s.

Stay with your true size unless you like a more snug fit.

ohwell.gif
You went 1/2 down, correct?
roll.gif
That's what he was saying all week. "Go 0.5 down" Guess he didn't practice what he preached 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by spenna316

Can anyone tell me when NBAStore usually goes up cus its always a mystery with them.

i think it already went live

Yeah i know that but just for future references 
smokin.gif
. There should be a couple of euro sites that still havent put these up so sit tight ill try and post the link when they go up.

Nbastore is random. When the Chicago 10s came out, they were up around 1:30. From what I read, they put these up at 5:30

I know it's an OG release but how are these even hyped up? I'm sure quantities aren't even limited in most areas. 

I had these on ndc but I couldnt click on the next step button for some reason. I am so pissed off right now.

Only 21 pairs at my local Footlocker but was able to cop my pair being 8th in line. They didn't have any 9.5 so went with a 9

Originally Posted by Fliperache

I had these on ndc but I couldnt click on the next step button for some reason. I am so pissed off right now.

That happened to a couple people, myself included smh

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by Fliperache

That happened to a couple people, myself included smh
Second time thats happened to me. I was on chrome and safari and it wouldnt let me click next but it worked on firefox so try diff browsers.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

laugh.gif
Im super salty about that one cus i have the code too 
roll.gif
Awww my man. I thought you were gonna be golden with sns too. Where you on your way back from school or sleeping? On a positive note, the code doesn't expire for a lil so depending on what they drop next you like, you'll use it. But I can see how ur salty. $135 is a steal 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom