AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why nike isn't producing higher #'s ??? last year it seemed like they did more # the playoff 13 was a much easier cop.

I WENT TO MY LOCAL FOOTACTION AT 8AM IN BROWNTOWN TEXAS, IT SEEMS THAT THE HAD OPENED THE DOORS AT 7:30 AM. I READ THE SIGN I WAITED TILL THE OPENED AT 10AM ALREADY FREAKING OUT THAT THEY HAD NO PAIRS. I SAW THE COUNTER ONLY 5 PAIRS LEFT WITH 2 8.5 , 9.5 AND ONLY ONE 10. SO I WAS SO LUCKY AND SOMEBODY LOVES ME UPSTAIRS CAUSE I LUCKED OUT ON THE PREVIOUS RELEASES. ONLINE I STRUCK OUT AND I WALKED AWAY WITH THE SIZE 10 AND THE FOOTLOCKER HERE AT THE MALL WAS ALL SOLD OUT. YA BUDDY!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

must be a typo.
10 stacks....naw
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&_trksid=p4340.l2564&rt=nc&item=261003348655 
Most sold for $279. .the common sizes. only size 7 men and boys size were $189..

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Well I got screwed 
laugh.gif

Cliffs:

-Get to mall at 6:45am.
-Hopped out the whip at about 7:45am. 6 people outside total.
-Lady who works in the mall let us all in at like 7:50am.
-Get to FinishLine and it's 3 dudes sleep on the floor who snuck in. 
-I'm #7 in line
happy.gif
-Around 8:15am, security comes and puts us all out
indifferent.gif
. Says he'll let us back in at 9am.
-I walk ahead of everybody and at the right moment, I dip off into the bathroom
grin.gif
-I wait in there for 45min and re-emerge at 9am on the head.
-Walk out the bathroom and see the line for FinishLine is DUMB long
indifferent.gif
-Stupid security guard let everyone in at 8:55am.
ohwell.gif

-FinishLine opens at 9:30am. They only have 10 pairs TOTAL! I'm #31 in line
mad.gif

-Return home empty handed.
tired.gif

I'm not that mad because I just secured a pair of Stealth X's yesterday (I was in need of a primary Black shoe) and I only decided to cop a pair this morning when I found out they were $160 and not $175 like I originally thought. I was only gonna keep them for future trade purposes. I'm just salty I wasted my time.

Now, the Wht/Red XI's are a shoe I truly want. I will NOT be on this dumb crap next month. I'm going in the mall with pepper spray, a tazer, 2 pistols, a grenade, war paint, ammo, fatigue outfit, and a butcher knife. I'm getting my XI's...

aww my dude, i felt bad, but lol a lil when i read those parts above.. you WERE doing it, and I thought you did it,, but damnnn.. you popped out a lil too late.. 

Originally Posted by dimez81

i wonder why nike isn't producing higher #'s ??? last year it seemed like they did more # the playoff 13 was a much easier cop.

Hard to tell, but my spot seemed to have same high numbers as always. Demand is just 2x as high as it was last year. I've never seen anything like it before.

hey guys for the twitter reservations, are you GUARANTEED your pair? as long as you are up there getting it by the deadline on the time..

i wont be at niketown until 30-40 mins before the cutoff, but its guaranteed my pair on the reservation yes?

i just hope i dont get d!cked and they release my pair to someone else or i get TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE to pick up 1 minute AFTER and they say they sold it cause I was 1 min late.. ala the other NT member who said that happened to them..

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

hey guys for the twitter reservations, are you GUARANTEED your pair? as long as you are up there getting it by the deadline on the time..

i wont be at niketown until 30-40 mins before the cutoff, but its guaranteed my pair on the reservation yes?

i just hope i dont get d!cked and they release my pair to someone else or i get TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE to pick up 1 minute AFTER and they say they sold it cause I was 1 min late.. ala the other NT member who said that happened to them..
I would think your good man. NorCal right? But if you could, dm them that same message. I'm sure the pairs are siting with our id #'s on them ready to go. 

Looking at these ebay prioes, I can't see things getting better.

The next two days the prices will be crazy. Are people actually paying over $300 and $350 for these? The resell value has to dip back down to below $250, because there's no way these should go for more than the cement IV's.

I really hope NDC has a FSR restock or two.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

My suggestion is too get to NT one hour before your time is called.
Of course, if they move along faster than they thought and you're not there when your number is called you will be skipped over.

DRIVE FAST 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom