AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought that I f*cked up on this release for waking up late at 9 am. I still decided to go to my local footlocker and it's sold out (as expected). On my way home, I came across this store, I wasn't really expecting to see the playoffs 12 but I said to myself, a miracle might happen.
and boom! I was even able to cop my boy a pair

playoffs 12 by h0sey, on Flickr

To put things into perspective, the last shoes I bought at my spot was the cement IV's. There was 5-6 of us when the store opened. Today there was like 30-50 heads when the store opened and another 50 formed a line after the shoes sold out. Dudes were threatning to beat people up if people that cut the line prevent them from getting theirs. I zoomed to the front of the line, walked in with the first wave of people and got my size which was one of the last normal sizes and NOT A SINGLE DAMB WAS GIVEN. I got too much shoe release experience to stand in line cause people bum rush regardless. You just gotta be low key about cutting. There was only 2 per size at my store.

I cant believe there was 20, 30 times the people there today than fir the cement release. NO such thing as low key spots anymore, SMH.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

hey guys for the twitter reservations, are you GUARANTEED your pair? as long as you are up there getting it by the deadline on the time..

i wont be at niketown until 30-40 mins before the cutoff, but its guaranteed my pair on the reservation yes?

i just hope i dont get d!cked and they release my pair to someone else or i get TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE to pick up 1 minute AFTER and they say they sold it cause I was 1 min late.. ala the other NT member who said that happened to them..
My suggestion is too get to NT one hour before your time is called.
Of course, if they move along faster than they thought and you're not there when your number is called you will be skipped over.

DRIVE FAST 

I just went to a twitter rsvp for Roosevelt Field Mall in New York, you are Guaranteed a pair unless you miss the time. You just walk in tell the people at the desk that you got an rsvp then you show them your school id or whatever then you pay and leave 
pimp.gif

FNL on twitter says we should get a tracking number in a couple of days

As I said, I wear a size 14, so I'm hopeful

Cops came out to the jimmyjazz downtown brooklyn. It was a mob out there. I just walked past them like "so no one did any homework" i bet they looked at me like " this dude is *%+ed out". I just walked in to my spot and out with my pair. I was walking on air. Lol
pimp.gif

Pairs on craigslist going for $280+??? SMH. Glad I was able to cop my pair when the servers restarted.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Cops came out to the jimmyjazz downtown brooklyn. It was a mob out there. I just walked past them like "so no one did any homework" i bet they looked at me like " this dude is *%+ed out". I just walked in to my spot and out with my pair. I was walking on air. Lol
pimp.gif

How much you paid? I need to start finding spots that I can rely on.

1st time in my life didn't Get pair on release day, 7th in line and guy came out said had broke in shipment and only got 12 pairs, sz 9.5-11 were gone so I took the L and on the hunt, hopefully good price in upcoming weeks

Originally Posted by KoBrons24

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Has anybody gotten a shipment confirmation from Finish Line?

Or r we gonna have to wait till monday?

Enjoy your cancellation

No order confirmation means nothing aye?
Nothing is ever certain at FNL, expect the worst. The people that disagree with that either work for them or are extremely fortunate.  But FNL is by the worse of the major retailers in all aspects. 

Enjoy your cancellation

No order confirmation means nothing aye?
Nothing is ever certain at FNL, expect the worst. The people that disagree with that either work for them or are extremely fortunate.  But FNL is by the worse of the major retailers in all aspects. 

Yeah I agree trying to get the Chicago 10s was stupid on there, FL came thru thou.
Wish I didnt buy 2 pairs so I could go to my local FL and cop smh

i hope those who wanted them badly actually got them.

so glad i skipped this release
laugh.gif

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom