AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KMante

I just wear whatever I would usually wear on a normal day. Most likely my Space Jams. 

No big deal.

I don't know what u wrote either. I can't stop staring at that girl in ur avy.LOL

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I just wear whatever I would usually wear on a normal day. Most likely my Space Jams. 

No big deal.

I don't know what u wrote either. I can't stop staring at that girl in ur avy.LOL
WHAT,you never seen Meagan Good before?

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

No big deal.

Nope. I have now and there's no going back. All of a sudden I don't care about shoes anymore.
happy.gif

Nope. I have now and there's no going back. All of a sudden I don't care about shoes anymore.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's some of her flicks-Stomp The Yard,You Got Served,and Waist Deep.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha, thanks. I think I'm going to watch a crash coarse on Meagan Good movies pretty soon. Sorry, got off track for a moment, but yeah, glad a lot of u were successful at copping the 12's.

mscw9.jpg

Since everyone is talking about what they wear when picking up a release thought I might share my pair to get back into topic. No complaints on my pair, everything looks on point (no glue smudges, pre creases etc.) but the box do look a little cheap. Salty about only getting one pair but I know I shouldn't feel as bad since there were some people here that missed out. Patiently waiting for my second size 12 pair as soon as the dust settles on this release. To the people that missed out...best time to get a pair is 2-3 days before the next "iT" shoe comes out. Might get some pairs for close to retail price. That has been the trend ever since Cords came out and that's what I usually follow and seems to work out for me. Good-Luck on getting a pair!

My boy who didn't even get to tweet was lucky enough and got a pair from NTLV. They gave the people who got RSVP till 3pm to pick up or it will be first come first serve to anyone. Had to work by 3pm so I couldn't get my second pair then. From what I heard there were a lot pairs that were not pick up (guessing those were the people practicing the RSVP system) Still NTLV sold all their pairs and from their last tweet they only had size 14s left and wouldn't take phone orders for them.

Anyone still looking snipes has sizes just got a 10/5 for $182.00 shipped just gotta deal with the German

Originally Posted by jeetah

Anyone still looking snipes has sizes just got a 10/5 for $182.00 shipped just gotta deal with the German

Damn brah... I'm trying to checkout and I can't understand not a damn thing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

30t6p3b.gif
use Google Translate and set the language to German then copy paste

Definitely see a few resellers in my area on craigslist. Saw some for $270, $300 and $500...smh

Saw one pair for $210, thought it was gonna be a great deal and it was for size 5.5 in kids.

haha, people these days

Got my pair with no issues but a lot of disappointed people,Can only imagine how bad the Release for the obsidians will be....

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha, thanks. I think I'm going to watch a crash coarse on Meagan Good movies pretty soon. Sorry, got off track for a moment, but yeah, glad a lot of u were successful at copping the 12's.

Have you been locked up the past decade?

You might want to start with this seasons Californication(Season 5)

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

30t6p3b.gif
If you have google chrome installed it should ask you to translate the site. I just walked thru checkout with no prob. Didn't buy anything as I already have my 10.5 but it was mad easy and $182 shipped. Good luck to those coppin.

What happened with CT? They never put them up. Does this mean the only way to get these now are through resellers outrageous prices?

So, I woke up today (Hungover) and did not plan on swoopin these but talked to a fellow NTer WYOFAN and he told me he was in line and was number 6. At that time it was around 7 am so I decided I would head there and try and scoop. I ended up being 7th in line and waited it out. The manager came and said that they had gotten 12 pairs but his DM made him send 5 of the pairs out to other stores in the district with higher demand. With that said there would only be 7 pairs for sale. That means I would have the chance at a pair but would be last to choose the pair. He read off the list and there was an 8.5, 9.5, 2x 10, 11.5, 12, 13. So I had a chance to get my 11.5-12, but of course being the last to choose I didn't get em. BUT, my boy WYOFAN was in front of me and already had numerous pairs so this pair was to try and pay for his own pair and didn't care what size he got and when it came down to us there was am 8.5 and 10. In the mean time prior to the manager telling us his employees scooped 5 pairs (which is what really happened, not sent out to another store in the district), my boy So Much Sole 23 called me and said he got stuck with a sz 12 so if I could pick up a 10 for him do so. So pretty much my boy WYOFAN let me scoop the 10 because he knew that I talked to So Much Sole 23 and I will now trade the 10 for my 12 and it all worked out.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What happened with CT? They never put them up. Does this mean the only way to get these now are through resellers outrageous prices?

Ct has been hush hush about this release. I have a feeling your going to see them pop up randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom