AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Harding

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.

tell 'em. Its like clock work with every damn release. You could come with a top 10 checklist of things that will be said here after every release.
1. HOW DO THESE RUN?! I ORDERED MY PAIR AND AM TERRIFIED IT WON'T FIT..
2. NIKE.COM [INSERT BIG NAME RETAILER] WAS SO SLOW! COULDN'T GET THROUGH...I HATE MY LIFE
3. WAITED FOR 8 HOURS IN THE FREEZING RAIN AND COPPED MY PAIR WITH EASE
pimp.gif
. YOU GUYS DOING IT WRONG.
4. COPPED.
5. QUALITY ON THESE IS TERRIBLE!! GLAD I GOT MY PAIR THOUGH
pimp.gif

6. YA'LL JUST HATING BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GRAB A PAIR...
7. FINALLY GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM FINISHLINE 3 WEEKS LATER AFTER THEIR PHANTOM RESTOCK.
8. FINALLY GOT MY SHOES FROM [INSERT UK SITE HERE] THAT I ORDERED IN APRIL JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
10. SO I EXAMINED MY PAIR WITH AN ELECTRON MICROSCOPE TODAY AND SAW A ALL THE ATOMS IN THE SHOE AREN'T TOUCHING. JORDAN BRAND QUALITY IS TERRIBLE.
tired.gif

i went to DTLR on 14 and U st on saturday morning in DC. It was about 30-40 heads out there in line. Lucky i was able to cop a 9.5

yes sir it's official FNL came thru for me good luck to those still in the hunt... it's crazy to i just received this fitted in the mail today a little bit after i checked my email and seen that my order was shipped good day for me
358p5cm.jpg

man...

had my usual 2 sz 11's locked up,

"somehow" they sold one of my pairs, now I need to find one...call me bitter but I'm not looking forward to tracking a pair down and going through all that nonsense...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.

tell 'em. Its like clock work with every damn release. You could come with a top 10 checklist of things that will be said here after every release.
2. NIKE.COM [INSERT BIG NAME RETAILER] WAS SO SLOW! COULDN'T GET THROUGH...I HATE MY LIFE
pimp.gif
4. COPPED.
pimp.gif

7. FINALLY GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM FINISHLINE 3 WEEKS LATER AFTER THEIR PHANTOM RESTOCK.
8. FINALLY GOT MY SHOES FROM [INSERT UK SITE HERE] THAT I ORDERED IN APRIL JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
10. SO I EXAMINED MY PAIR WITH AN ELECTRON MICROSCOPE TODAY AND SAW A ALL THE ATOMS IN THE SHOE AREN'T TOUCHING. JORDAN BRAND QUALITY IS TERRIBLE.
tired.gif

roll.gif
. Truth

pimp.gif
4. COPPED.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
tired.gif

THIS MADE MY MORNING!
roll.gif

pimp.gif
4. COPPED.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
tired.gif

It's funny cause it's true...
ohwell.gif

copped x3, but the ridiculousness that i had to go thru confirms i'm pretty much done with jordan retros. simply put, it's not worth the hassle. we all know, that all retros will be limited from now on. this is the only way they can prevent retros from rotting on shelves and hitting sales racks. this also ensures that many will line up, but most will miss out which will in turn fuel each subsequent release. add to that the horrible quality/shape, etc. and it is understood that this new era of shoe collecting is NOT meant for OGs, it's for the new collectors.

Got shipping info from Eastbay.. Anyone in the Chicago area, be on the lookout at FNL in Yorktown next Tuesday! You didn't hear that from me tho. Good luck to those still in the hunt.

Yeah wassup with ndc?? Is that confirmation same as the email they send after u order... With the order number???

pimp.gif
4. COPPED.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
tired.gif

lmao @ 5, 8 and 10

Got my shipping info from FML. Have to admit FNLs way they do online release it good. Being a software engineer...glad to see someone finally developed a system where it doesn't crash because it regulates the amount of traffic. All I did was pull up FNL website and waited for the ticker to count down while watching it on the windows 7 split screen and searching other sites. And after about 5 count downs...site opened and was able to order with ease.

FNL has my support for shoes. My first online order went much smoother than expected seeing that I almost destroyed my basement and LCD tv when I fell asleep at 11:50 est and woke up at 12:33am. Was so mad my wife had to calm me down. Could not believe I fell asleep 10 min before the release.

pimp.gif
4. COPPED.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

9. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
tired.gif

roll.gif

11. My pair didn't come with a hangtag, did everyone else's? ....10 posts later....oh nevermind it was tucked into the shoe. 

Originally Posted by mister704

Got my shipping info from FML. Have to admit FNLs way they do online release it good. Being a software engineer...glad to see someone finally developed a system where it doesn't crash because it regulates the amount of traffic. All I did was pull up FNL website and waited for the ticker to count down while watching it on the windows 7 split screen and searching other sites. And after about 5 count downs...site opened and was able to order with ease.

FNL has my support for shoes. My first online order went much smoother than expected seeing that I almost destroyed my basement and LCD tv when I fell asleep at 11:50 est and woke up at 12:33am. Was so mad my wife had to calm me down. Could not believe I fell asleep 10 min before the release.
This release was the exception, not the norm for FNL...so don't get TOO confident in the future with them.

Typically, you would get through and order and go to sleep happy...laughing at all the people camping and scrambling...then on Tuesday they would tell you your order was cancelled...no reason, no gift card, no future discount.  

This time around it appears they had their stuff together...coupled with NDC falling apart (they used to be the steady lock) and Eastbay continuing their ways...Hope FNL keeps this going.

lmao at you destroying your basement over a pair of shoes though...

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Does anyone prefer these over the Taxi's?

Had both as a kid(and now too). Always loved the playoffs more though. That black/white contrast just does it for me. Def one of the more standout %%% j's along with the concords because of it.

Originally Posted by Infamy

Offspring has em posted.

http://www.offspring.co.u...uid=6274&color_uid=19922

If someone could post a promotional code because they check out at like 210

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered two pairs but one on two separate orders
30t6p3b.gif
. Do they combine shipping and will they give me a partial refund and ship them together? Sorry for the questions but this is my first time ordering from overseas and how long does it usually take to receive your order from them? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mister704

This release was the exception, not the norm for FNL...so don't get TOOconfident in the future with them.

Typically, your would get through and order and go to sleep happy...laughing at all the people camping and scrambling...then on Tuesday they would tell you your order was cancelled...no reason, no gift card, no future discount.  

This time around it appears they had their stuff together...coupled with NDC falling apart (they used to be the steady lock) and Eastbay continuing their ways...Hope FNL keep this going.

lmao at you destroying your basement over a pair of shoes though...

THIS! This is exactly what happened to me on the Concord release. I am proud to say that I have been "Finishline-Free" ever since
happy.gif
I make sure to exhaust ALL my options before I even think of shopping at FNL and even if they were the last resort with a FSR, I still wouldn't cop. It's THAT serious son!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom