AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few pages beside i can't quote on the android. But i know the quality is a lil down but i copped these twice. So i'm good. But as for retirement i would need:

1. Bred 11s (2) my 01 smoked
2. Playoff 13s another pair got 1 last year
3. Oly 6s (2)
4. Black/infared 6s (2)
5. Obsidian 12s (2)
6. Bred 4s (2)
7. Fire red 5s (2)
8. Columbia's
9. Black cement 3s another pair
10. Charcoal 9s

give me all those and i'm set. i'm 29 and don't wanna be shoe chasing after 30. Hard to say and almost impossible to do. I'll get some here and there but my days of giving nike 5 stacks+ a year is almost over. Game has been to me

Just ordered from offspring they still have sizes. I ordered the cement iv's from them and asked them to deduct the vat tax off and they did. I ended paying retail. If you don't ask they won't deduct it.

Originally Posted by NinerLen

Just ordered from offspring they still have sizes. I ordered the cement iv's from them and asked them to deduct the vat tax off and they did. I ended paying retail. If you don't ask they won't deduct it.

how much is shipping

Was this before or after you placed an order with them?

Ordere off offsping...2 pairs came out to 245 gdp shipped which is roughly $400...better than waiting in lines or misisng out entirely....if they van tajke vat tax off it'll be even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JiggaGold

how much is shipping
Shipping is 25 pounds = 35 US Dollars, but the total for me was $175 shipped to NYC.

I got a size 11 US/size 10 UK, but I wear an 11.5 regularly.

Does anyone know how long it takes for offspring to ship to the US?

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Does anyone know if my snipes order is gonna cost me a customs fee or vat tax?

no, it didnt when i copped the IV's with them. Dont you get charged when you buy more than 1 pair?

Puttinginwork- howd you get them for 175 to nyc? I'm in ny and my total came out to 220+25 shipping which is 245=$400...110+25 ship is roughly $217 usd shipped

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by JiggaGold

how much is shipping
Shipping is 25 pounds = 35 US Dollars, but the total for me was $175 shipped to NYC.

I got a size 11 US/size 10 UK, but I wear an 11.5 regularly.

Does anyone know how long it takes for offspring to ship to the US?

Damn I thought it was Euro... my fault... about to cancel this order.

If you order 2 pairs it'll be $200 each,not bad since there $175 after nyc tax....you can sell the 2nd pair to offset your cost

Yeah I used the currency convertor thinking it was Euro and just realized that it's GBP

My fault fellas.

About to send them a cancellation E-mail

To dude who said to ask them to remove the Vat tax... how did you do it.

Was it after you made the order or did you call them before hand?

When the white cement IVs initially released, did FNL ever have a restock after? Just looking to see if I have a chance scooping up a pair with these 12s

Originally Posted by nikeairon

When the white cement IVs initially released, did FNL ever have a restock after? Just looking to see if I have a chance scooping up a pair with these 12s

Naw no restocks on the IV's

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from NDC? My order is still "in progress", but my order from FNL is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom