AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by nikeairon

When the white cement IVs initially released, did FNL ever have a restock after? Just looking to see if I have a chance scooping up a pair with these 12s

Naw no restocks on the IV's
i def saw the ivs restock randomly. Id say the best bet would be to call in everyday and ask if they have any. Ive called footlocker before and got shoes not even up on the website. Think about how many orders end up canceled because of bad credit cards and such. Pairs will def pop up. 

Good looking! Scooped a pair and it was 182 shipped...the big yellow box before you pay is 1 euro for protection. Just FYI...
Thanks again...I was stalking NDC and FNL.

Never ordered from snipes. Do they email tracking? Does it take weeks or days?

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Good looking! Scooped a pair and it was 182 shipped...the big yellow box before you pay is 1 euro for protection. Just FYI...

from where?

Originally Posted by JiggaGold

nein spreche deutsch

laugh.gif

They send tracking but it's pretty much useless when it's in the states, it'll just stay on the second to last step
I cant remember how long it took but people say on average 1.5-2 weeks

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

They send tracking but it's pretty much useless when it's in the states, it'll just stay on the second to last step
I cant remember how long it took but people say on average 1.5-2 weeks

So pretty much like end or UI....coolThanks again for posting the info....saved me time and no reseller prices will be paid!!!

I just ordered from Snipes also, but when I tried to cancel my order from offspring that I did earlier it reject the e-mail.

Does anyone have a e-mail for offspring that will go through so I can contact them and let them know to cancel the order?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Prob too late for the edit but pm me for link forgot about the hypebeasts that tend to lurk round here

thanks pimp, got my 2nd pair. Now I can rest.

I believe they just upped the price to 150 euros.. Your welcome guys just tryin to put out the good word and avoid resellers at all costs lol

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

My 11.5 shipped and should be here on Wed. from Finishline. Fact of the matter is........I haven't even received them yet and I already don't want them anymore. IDK...just starting to dawn on me that Jordans are losing their appeal to me.

Yea I've come to this realization over the last month or so, I'll be selling my pairs soon.This is arguably my favorite Jordan ever & I wasn't even going to get them(long story short I'm an idiot & somehow ended up with an NDC order going through somehow when I saw a tweet for them randomly...pure accident, unbelievable).Anyway thought I'd be somewhat excited to see them in person but I'm not, they messed up one of my favorites from the pics I see & I have nothing more to want. I'll look & be teased but it's just not the same, especially for the retail price.Here's to the size 10 I'll be getting, may it 1. Fit right, 2. Have nice cushioning, 3. Not come off as cheap @**%, and 4. Not repulse me furtherNot expecting much though.

snipes is extremely legit. Shipping takes a while. Like dude said, they do send tracking, but its useless. It will sit at on spot (assuming customs) for 2 weeks. You'll get antsy and want to call someone but ride it out. Shoes will arrive. They double box but my box was still slightly damaged. nothign major. Thanks again acoppola. I think my order came to $174.

From Offspring it's $217 shipped after you place your order. Then you email them and tell them you want the vat tax removed from your order since it doesn't apply to us residents. You will get a refund and end up paying retail. They were cool responded quickly and sent my refund.

No problemo guys...just outta curiousity I asked this earlier but got no reply...anyone have a general idea of trade value for these?i was thinking they match up with tb or bc 3s from 2011 and maybe even Chicago 10s or wc 4s

Originally Posted by acoppola331

No problemo guys...just outta curiousity I asked this earlier but got no reply...anyone have a general idea of trade value for these?i was thinking they match up with tb or bc 3s from 2011 and maybe even Chicago 10s or wc 4s

Aren't all of those going for $220 at the very maximum? The Playoff XIIs are selling for $275+ all day long.

Okay I just sent a cancellation E-mail to offspring.

I can wait the week or two I just hate overpaying for sneakers.

I'm fed up with this crap though and all the trouble you have to go through for J's now.

I'm going to sell my whole collection this summer... going to use that money to better use.

It makes me feel so pathetic the crap I have to go through just for some sneakers... I'm reduced to ordering from across the other side of the world
30t6p3b.gif

^ Some trades can be tricky because its about putting a "sentimental" value to a sneaker versus a "monetary" one, IMO.

Some would say a straight trade of the WC IV's for these or any of the trades you listed would be crazy, but its really up to you at the end of the day.

I for one wouldn't trade my Playoffs for the 3's because they hold differently in my heart, so I would feel like I lost.

Its easier when you trading for the same shoe (i.e. true blue 3's for bc 3's) and OG colorway for OG colorway.

In summary, if you are trading these for a pair of those 3's and you are satisfied (you don't feel like you were cheated) I'd say go for it.

Its so hard for me to trade a pair for another pair unless I like the other pair more.

Don't feel like you should justify the trade based on what others say. You're doing the trade, so all that matters is what you feel is fair and that no one is short-handed or disappointed.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Okay I just sent a cancellation E-mail to offspring.

I can wait the week or two I just hate overpaying for sneakers.

I'm fed up with this crap though and all the trouble you have to go through for J's now.

I'm going to sell my whole collection this summer... going to use that money to better use.

It makes me feel so pathetic the crap I have to go through just for some sneakers... I'm reduced to ordering from across the other side of the world
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah right, you ain't selling %@*, you're just frustrated with this whole process.Howeva, if you have some sz 12 heat.....lol....

Man that was a pain trying to order from snipes!!!! Even had to dl google chrome to purchase and still!!!! Glad I got em though
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up bruh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom