AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jokes. Those look DS to me. Dude made his point. That's less than they were week of release from resellers and I got mine for less than that even.

I really DO NOT understand what some of these people on Ebay are doing assuming it's not just shill bidding.

My fellow NTers, I have the 04 Playoff XII's in a sz 9.5 and they fit perfect. Ordered a pair of sz 9.5 last Friday from FNL that will arrive to me this Friday and I'm hearing from a bunch of NTers that I should've gotten a sz 9 since they are indeed .5 sz bigger. All thoughts and comments are welcomed! Please help! Thanks!

Same $#!+, different release.....of course prices fluctuate...prices will be at their highest weekend of releases,and the following 2-4 weeks after...after that you'll see prices drop some %..but over time prices will remain steady,and will eventually increase again as time passes,and available pairs become less and less available....I don't see these dropping under 250 anytime soon...Playoff colorways are always popular,and 12s in general are. A popular model...the "game" has evolved...with internet,social media,etc hype will always be there which = resell

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Good looking! Scooped a pair and it was 182 shipped...the big yellow box before you pay is 1 euro for protection. Just FYI...
Thanks again...I was stalking NDC and FNL.

Never ordered from snipes. Do they email tracking? Does it take weeks or days?
They send tracking but it's pretty much useless when it's in the states, it'll just stay on the second to last step
I cant remember how long it took but people say on average 1.5-2 weeks
When its stuck on the second step its probably in the states. There's another code on the tracking screen, might start with a couple lettes, eg. CL....., copy and paste that into the USPS.com tracking. You'll be able to track it within the states that way. My concords took almost a month, iv's a bit shorter.

Originally Posted by teemaku

My fellow NTers, I have the 04 Playoff XII's in a sz 9.5 and they fit perfect. Ordered a pair of sz 9.5 last Friday from FNL that will arrive to me this Friday and I'm hearing from a bunch of NTers that I should've gotten a sz 9 since they are indeed .5 sz bigger. All thoughts and comments are welcomed! Please help! Thanks!

they do run .5 big i wear an 11 in all my J's but these fit half size to big

wow...can't believe this thread have 280 pages...insane...but i guess these kicks are pretty off the charts...loving my 2 pairs!

Originally Posted by baysfinest

Originally Posted by teemaku

they do run .5 big i wear an 11 in all my J's but these fit half size to big

Thanks for the info bro. Looks like I will have to grab a sz 9 for $250 from a spot and sell the 9.5 when they arrive.
frown.gif

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.

Nice work, now lets hope they don't charge you custom fee's or get lost.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

pimp.gif

Nice work, now lets hope they don't charge you custom fee's or get lost.

everything is fully covered by paypal, if something was to happen and i open a claim on paypal and snipes doesnt provide proof of delivery within 10 days of the claim then i will receive a full refund. im not new to this, i have been copping from the euro sites since the 09 space jam release, only been hit with customs once from endclothing which i will never buy from again. also, im already sitting on 3 pairs so if any of my orders were to get cancelled or get lost in the mail no sweat off my back, just take my refund and move on to the next, but i highly doubt anything will happen anyways.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

you must not know the game. look up the cement 4s and concord 11s. prices not coming down.
frown.gif

Also, just because I'm "new to the game" and dont know what the f im talking about here is first listing I saw in buy and sell forum from today. Check it out boss baller who knows the game:
http://niketalk.com/topic/335912/LO...K-Air-Jordan-IV-Retro-White-Ceme#.T5Y5Q6u9wng

Those look used IMO they look off white and a little creased in some spots
You can tell from those pics they look used? Respect

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by beh235

^ I see what you saying, but that doesn't work for me. I'm not a "gimmick" person. FTLOTG, "Galaxy" anything etc, I think is stupid. If you fall for any of that BS from Nike, you just might be a new "collector"
laugh.gif

not true for everybody... im far from a new collector but bought the FTLOTG vii ...not off a gimmick but because i wanted them & my previous oly vii's were beat & sold ... now will i be buying the oly viis this yr in july NO ... because the FTLOTG still look DS even after 15+ wears
But you know what I mean. Me personally, I can't do the gimmicks. Look at what they are doing with the Lebron line. They make colorways that have no connection to him or basketball, for my money, I can't get behind a product like that. My love for kicks comes out of being a basketball fan, so anything that deviates way too far from it's original purpose just doesn't do it for me.
I can get this. I only buy shoes that I like and I can ball in, which means I've skipped a lot of retros

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I just ordered from Snipes also, but when I tried to cancel my order from offspring that I did earlier it reject the e-mail.

Does anyone have a e-mail for offspring that will go through so I can contact them and let them know to cancel the order?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah you have to sign in and message then their site... Not on ur email

pimp.gif

the 25% customs fee would HURT badly...

Originally Posted by kjlee85

pimp.gif

dont worry it wont happen, offpsring ships ups and there are no customs or brokerage fees with ups for international shipments and i have ordered from snipes multiple times and never had customs fees. like i said before, i am not new to ordering from euro sites, i know which sites will be subject to customs fees and which sites that wont, keep your worries to yourself please, thanks.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from NDC? My order is still "in progress", but my order from FNL is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.
Never got a shipping confirmation email but checked the status on NDC and it says shipped.  Still don't trust it, lol. Which shipping option did you choose for NDC?

pimp.gif

dont worry it wont happen, offpsring ships ups and there are no customs or brokerage fees with ups for international shipments and i have ordered from snipes multiple times and never had customs fees. like i said before, i am not new to ordering from euro sites, i know which sites will be subject to customs fees and which sites that wont, keep your worries to yourself please, thanks.

HAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funny I hope you ment to say USPS.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

HAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nope i meant to say ups, you can go check their customs fees page yourself if you would like.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs/fees.html    thats the link, no fees for any amount as long as its not coming from canada.

Whats the deal with Snipes and Offspring? Legit? Do they ship to the US?
Offspring doesn't even have a picture of them on the page although they do have sizes. I'm trying to cop asap. I need these.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

HAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nope i meant to say ups, you can go check their customs fees page yourself if you would like.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs/fees.html    thats the link, no fees for any amount as long as its not coming from canada.

You are about get rapped. I suggest you got read that page and google the prices of the different shipping service.

You will find that offspring used either cause they start at $75 for an regular envelope.

The services listed are pretty much for a person to hand deliver to your house. Meaning the package is in a mini-van with human organs not a big brown truck and it rides all over houston before it gets to you.

Some of those options are for paakages delivered by a guy in plain clothes and driving a regular car.

Those options are usually only used by hospitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom