AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Just got mine in today and I'm not impressed. The "leather" feels like cardboard and they don't really hold the foot in place. Think I'm done with jb for a while, unless they start retroing xvi-xix.

really though?! 
roll.gif

Yes, getting some lebron elites instead of these  

Really digging those all black elites and this weekend is my birthday so I thought about it as a gift to myself...but I would only want them to wear on the court and dont play competitive enough anymore to warrant $250 kicks...copping some Prada sunglasses instead...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

how do we know if we are hit with customs for fedex? does it come in mail or attached to package?

they would call or email you first, to confirm you address and delivery...then about a week after the kicks arrive, you would receive the Fed Ex Billing statement.

Originally Posted by glove72

Really digging those all black elites and this weekend is my birthday so I thought about it as a gift to myself...but I would only want them to wear on the court and dont play competitive enough anymore to warrant $250 kicks...copping some Prada sunglasses instead...
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's the same for me. I don't play 4 times a week like when I was 15. Maybe once a week. I spendmore time in the gym weightlifting than I do on the basketball court.
Those black elites just look the business, should look real intimidating on court 

pimp.gif

Yeah, it's the same for me. I don't play 4 times a week like when I was 15. Maybe once a week. I spendmore time in the gym weightlifting than I do on the basketball court.
Those black elites just look the business, should look real intimidating on court 

Rock FreeGums currently on the court..same effect...great shoe

alright back to J talk...

how do we know if we are hit with customs for fedex? does it come in mail or attached to package?

they would call or email you first, to confirm you address and delivery...then about a week after the kicks arrive, you would receive the Fed Ex Billing statement.
thanks

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sam21

Expecting a Size 11 in these in the next couple of days but wear a size 12. Anyone looking to trade PM me.

read the rules man...... 
On another note I was just talking to a friend of mine about how he was still looking for a pair. I told him worst comes to worse u could find a pair in the 200-220 range eventually. This ignorant fool tells me he wants "box price". @%+ do people be smoking these days? I dont understand why people think that they can sleep on a release / not have a good game plan then come out the wood work talking about "box price". I wish it was like that these days but its not. Whatever though his lose. Funniest thing about this, dude always cops rookies and foams when they drop for 200-220. Hes that ignorant that he copped rookies for retail! But he doesnt want to drop 200 on a pair of playoffs when they r going for 250? 

hes an idiot... i hate talking to people about shoes for this very reason... if your not gonna pay why waste my time thinking your getting box price... who tf gets box price after rd unless its a restock... had someone ask about the chi x when i wore them one day weeks after rd & i said they were $160 but i can find you a pair under $210 this fool says i got $165 if you can find me a ds pair ... i just walked off on his dumb %%*
It truly makes me sick, i honestly just shouldnt talk to people who arent knowledgeable about supply and demand with sneakers anymore. People think they are above it, and they can just get what they want for retail when they want it. 

thanks

No prob....did you get intel on how to get out of it if you get hit?  how many pairs did you get?

thanks

No prob....did you get intel on how to get out of it if you get hit?  how many pairs did you get?

just 1 pair from end too which is notorious for fees.  i heard that you can say it was a gift for a friend or play dumb like you dont know what the tax is for? lol  what is the best way to get out of the fees?

thanks

just 1 pair from end too which is notorious for fees.  i heard that you can say it was a gift for a friend or play dumb like you dont know what the tax is for? lol  what is the best way to get out of the fees?

I'll PM you...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

read the rules man...... 
On another note I was just talking to a friend of mine about how he was still looking for a pair. I told him worst comes to worse u could find a pair in the 200-220 range eventually. This ignorant fool tells me he wants "box price". @%+ do people be smoking these days? I dont understand why people think that they can sleep on a release / not have a good game plan then come out the wood work talking about "box price". I wish it was like that these days but its not. Whatever though his lose. Funniest thing about this, dude always cops rookies and foams when they drop for 200-220. Hes that ignorant that he copped rookies for retail! But he doesnt want to drop 200 on a pair of playoffs when they r going for 250? 

hes an idiot... i hate talking to people about shoes for this very reason... if your not gonna pay why waste my time thinking your getting box price... who tf gets box price after rd unless its a restock... had someone ask about the chi x when i wore them one day weeks after rd & i said they were $160 but i can find you a pair under $210 this fool says i got $165 if you can find me a ds pair ... i just walked off on his dumb %%*
It truly makes me sick, i honestly just shouldnt talk to people who arent knowledgeable about supply and demand with sneakers anymore. People think they are above it, and they can just get what they want for retail when they want it. 

Right, I had a friend who bought an extra pair in case he got a cancel on a site. Just so happens had a another friend miss out. Friend 1 said he would hook friend 2 up for what he paid plus shiipping. Came out to like $210 and friend 2 tried to low ball friend 1. Pissed me off trying to help people out SMH

compared these to my taxis they both are nice but the shape of the cdp taxis are a little better not as long also the back of the shoe is thichker the 2012 playoffs are long and thiner on the back part but all in all good release

Time is money, the time spent either camping/sitting at home online waiting. Also gas money/ missing out on doing other things. There is a tax on getting shoes after release day, some fools just dont get that.

thanks

your not going to be hit with fees from end you only ordered a single pair... the only thing END is notorious for is shipping fast, no bs & stating actual vales on the customs tickets.... so if you ordered more than one in a single order you will get hit otherwise your good...& fyi im talking from experience my pair from end will be here this afternoon
smile.gif

The day is looking better & better ...Playoff's this afternoon... locked up a pair of blk/siren red roshes(for $88 shipped
eek.gif
pimp.gif
) & might get the xi low this afternoon too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sam21

Expecting a Size 11 in these in the next couple of days but wear a size 12. Anyone looking to trade PM me.

I'd be careful if I were you. You're walking a thin line my friend 

just got a customs email stating i got charged nearly $80 in customs for ONE pair
30t6p3b.gif

its from a German postal service...what website would that be? Snipes?

My pair from overseas must be on one of them White Castle trips. Cos it went from Germany to Jersey, to Philly back to Jersey and just arrived in Philly again. Like %!+ 
eek.gif
. My tracking is all jacked up...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just got a customs email stating i got charged nearly $80 in customs for ONE pair
30t6p3b.gif

YUP!  That is Snipes bro...Whew glad my order got cancelled lol...But that sucks bro I'm sorry that happened to you

Hope I can come up on another pair to put on ice at this WindyCitySole summit Saturday here in the Chi.. Glad I didn't go a half size down from the 12 because it true to size.

If I didn't get an email yet I should be good? lol

yes your good..
Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Hope I can come up on another pair to put on ice at this WindyCitySole summit Saturday here in the Chi.. Glad I didn't go a half size down from the 12 because it true to size.

still debating if im gonna go to this

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

Damn that's hardcore. 80.00 bills, good lord that's steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom