AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... so everyone who ordered from the FNL restock already got their pairs? Im still showing processing!

Got my pair from FNL today 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Yup, my order still says processing. I also called them today and the customer service rep said it takes 4-10 business day for shipping. What kind of operation are they running over there that processing and shipping an order takes THAT long? I'm pretty sure everyone that ordered will get their pairs. These weren't scattered sizes but a FSR that lasted over an hour after being announced. I guess we're (myself included) all a little impatient. I love the ease of shopping online but the wait, and the possibility of your order being cancel is always in the back of our minds.

You must not be too familiar with FNL
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  My order still says processing. I just called customer service and they gave me the same "real time" ordering line. Clearly, it's not real time if they are randomly packing orders with no regard to who ordered first. What a terrible order tracking system they have over there at Finishline. I asked the CSR why they oversell stock if demand exceeds supply.  They said they try to fulfill orders from inventory in their retail stores and they have limited stock in their warehouse. Really? You have stock of these in stores that released MONTHS ago? I see why Magic1978 laughed at my newbie post now.  
laugh.gif
  Not mad though, on to the next one!  It's a good thing I have a pair already from the original release date.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Anyone with quality issues on the FNL restock pairs?

I'll let you know, I just got tracking info from Weds order. Should be here Monday. It's gonna be a long weekend!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Wait... so everyone who ordered from the FNL restock already got their pairs? Im still showing processing!
Yeah. I ordered around 9-10ish on the 4th and recieved my confirmation email, got my shipping confirmation on the 6th, and shoes were delivered the morning of the 7th. 1st time I've ever had success ordering online.

Got mine yesterday. There is some creasing on the right pair on both sides of the white leather. The other pair is perfect. Kinda bummed as these areas will not normally crease under wear, but oh well.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Got mine yesterday. There is some creasing on the right pair on both sides of the white leather. The other pair is perfect. Kinda bummed as these areas will not normally crease under wear, but oh well.
Actually, the white leather parts are slightly creased on my pair after numerous wears. The quality on those areas aren't as good as the black leather for some reason. I would think that the pair you got was a returned shoe, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Actually, the white leather parts are slightly creased on my pair after numerous wears. The quality on those areas aren't as good as the black leather for some reason. I would think that the pair you got was a returned shoe, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, it creases mostly on the front portion though looking at my other xii's, it never creased on back (right above the heel).  Hope this wasn't a display model.  

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Yep got mine like a week ago or so

damn I still ain't got em yet
and they were shipped on may 28th its 11 working days for Canada.... early next week hope...

anyone else from CT ain't receive them yet?

I guess its safe to say that I won't be getting my pairs from FNL. Still processing....UGH and I was one of the first people to check out. They had a FSR well after I checked out. I kept checking too to make sure you could add them, and then like 20 min later boom all the good sizes were gone. They have cancelled 2 out my last 3 orders. They need to figure something new out over there.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I guess its safe to say that I won't be getting my pairs from FNL. Still processing....UGH and I was one of the first people to check out. They had a FSR well after I checked out. I kept checking too to make sure you could add them, and then like 20 min later boom all the good sizes were gone. They have cancelled 2 out my last 3 orders. They need to figure something new out over there.
Keep hope alive brother! I just checked my order thinking for sure they'll cancel it by now and
eek.gif
 I see there's a tracking #! I pretty much ordered right after they tweeted the restock was up on their site. Good luck to you sir.

My order luckily went through and I'm satisfied with the pair I got. No quality issues.

Ordered a pair to help someone out. FNL just lost a customer. The right shoe came dirty, obviously worn. Absolutely deplorable quality control on their part. FNLs customer service received an earful, but in a diplomatic and composed manner. They seemed taken aback that someone could possibly voice their displeasure in such a calm manner.
laugh.gif

i got a pair for my friend and I and sadly i have to say my pair seemed a little off. Nothing major, just minor scratches along the side of the shoe. Still keeping them. Looking forward to the obsidians though.

Finishline 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they cancelled my order on Thursday and this morning I get a shipment confirmation 

I hope those idiots have already cancelled the AMEX payment because they won't be able to charge it again 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom