AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - COOL GREY/TEAM ORANGE/WHITE - 130690-012 - 5/2012 [PICTURE NOW UP!]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I read Cool Grey
happy.gif

Then I read Team Orange 
ohwell.gif

damn these sound promising. Looks like a I might have a new pair of Js to rock with my giants gear.
pimp.gif

Ehhh if they do it right these could be a really nice looking shoe. I won't be copping these though. I'll stick to the OG CW

sounds just like the cool gray 3.. i really hope they go subtle with the orange.. *waits for PS*

really anticipating these pictures i hope they dont #@%% with the color blocking of the 12's with this run. the classic two tone >

all gray leather upper, all orange midsole & outsole, white accents.
all gray upper, white mid & outsole, orange accents.

its gotta be one of those two.

unless they do a gray upper, white midsole, & orange outsole hmmmm or an orange midsole with a white outsole.

can anyone photoshop?!

I dont like the sound of this. they are cool grey/orange/white NOT cool grey/white/orange
Sounds like a orange shoe, not accents

yeah i think it could be cool if they had little hits or orange not Grey/ORANGE/White, hopefully they pull through

too many cool grey inspired releases. it's the orange which makes this interesting.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Sounds like it should be a Cool Grey upper, with a white outsole and toe rand (picture the Playoff XII, but grey instead of black), and the Jumpman on the toe, "JUMPMAN" plastic tab, and heel tab will be Team Orange.

Just sayin'.

Peace,
   J

Can't wait to see these.
It would be better if it was like the nubuck 12's but with leather and with a solid orange.

something i did awhile ago.if it comes out looking like these I'm gonna be pissed.
iyd7au.jpg

^ Impressive.
smokin.gif

Clear sole would be crazy, never really pictured that on a xii but I would welcome it if they turn out like these. Good Job bro.

Back
Top Bottom