Air Jordan 12 Retro Dark Grey.. AKA Flint Grey??? 12/21

I feel like almost everything is gonna sit until January/Feb and then everything is gonna go on sale and move quick with scattered sizes remaining. I’ve got at least 5-6 pairs I’m still holding out on.
I guess we both came to our senses about the same time... Ill holdout for a deep disco, if it doesnt happen ill catch a deal on SX..
But if the White/Green 13s "Ray Allen's" drop next yr.. Im grabbing at retail Asap

Saw these up close today. Pass, not that great in person to me. Leather quality isn't as good as those YouTubers claimed to be.

The quality on these shoes are terrible . I looked at several pairs that had glue stains and the materials around the heel had kind of bubbled . If you do want these I would keep in mind that a lot of stores only received a size run .

Saw these at Shieks the other day and I was impressed by how soft the leather was. The stitching is weird but not a deal breaker. If these hit discount then I'll bite

Damn, guess she isn’t putting in the work if she’s only getting these lol

:lol: she’ll appreciate these. She’s a self proclaimed sneaker head and been copping air maxes as of recent. I’m an OG colorway snob so these aren’t my cup of tea but they’d look good on her

Wylin buyin shoes for the side joint, u out here makin rookie mistakes :lol:

Even if you give your superstar a supermax contract, you still have to pay your bench players one way or another lol

Bingo. It’s a contract year and she put up numbers :lol: had to take care of her. Plus I think she got me something big and I didn’t wanna look like a POS exchanging gifts and pulling out a beanie baby :rofl: My main chick thinks the kicks are a gift for my little sister :smh:

I'm hoping for a sale for these but I'm starting to get the feeling once the Bred 11's release these will start drying up rather quickly, especially since its the holidays and people will either ask for these for Christmas, buy them with their holiday money, or just buy them as a consolation prize if they had no success in buying the 11's.

And you let ya main SEE the joints you bought for the side? :smh:

All types of wylin goin on, my man.

The receipt was in my car and she looked at it and asked. Had to think of a lie on the spot :smh:

Watch his girl ask his sister “how you like those Jordans lamekilla bought for you for Christmas?”

:wow: :wow:

...I need to make a phone call

Back
Top Bottom