Air Jordan 12 Retro Low "Playoff" $170 February 25th 2017

You new to 12's or something? All 12's have full length zoom....
Sometimes they put full length air in the description for 12s instead of zoom. I know this is the first Jordan with full length zoom back when, just wondering if they lived up to it in there low form or cheapened them. New or something? Go with something.

These are sitting in most areas around Seattle. Same with the 8s.

I love 8's. But damn do they make a bunch of wack colorways.

Just retelease the Del Sol lows every year and I'll buy a pair. Every year.

Last edited:

Damn I can't find any of these discount codes y'all are using. I'm salty.
Try using the f &f pass tomorrow at a Nike store
It's worth a shot
that depends on how long nike considers these a launch item. i hope by tomorrow or tuesday its not considered launch anymore. im def gonna cop these with that discount. i cant cop at retail lol......these not worth the retail

These don't look great in itself
But on feet they look good
Can't do it for $170
At $100-120 I would cop

Last edited:
Guys, I was thinking to get the alt 8 first. After checking it in the store. The perf'd straps ruined the shoes. Its a nice cw to be honest. I guess I can let it to sit for disco. The playoffs are moving pretty well in hk. Better get them first. I got sz9.5 as same size as my wool 12s. Feel ok wearing them yesterday. Today found the leather push against my right pinky... Hope the leather breaks in. Soo hard.

View media item 2348516
View media item 2348518
View media item 2348520

Weird request but...

Anybody have on-feet pics with these rocking traditional jeans(non-joggers)? I'm on the fence with these but for me, certain lows tend to look better with traditional pants.

(Was the case for me with the Pantone 9s Lows)

Easy pass for me, congrats to those that copped and like them...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

very tempted, especially since the 25% off coupon is working. tryna hold out. if i had another coupon or a GC that was working to stack on top, i'd cop now.

Weird request but...

Anybody have on-feet pics with these rocking traditional jeans(non-joggers)? I'm on the fence with these but for me, certain lows tend to look better with traditional pants.

(Was the case for me with the Pantone 9s Lows)

I bet they will goes perfect with traditional pants/jeans too. Same with the IX. They have similar traits.

that depends on how long nike considers these a launch item. i hope by tomorrow or tuesday its not considered launch anymore. im def gonna cop these with that discount. i cant cop at retail lol......these not worth the retail

48 hours. Monday is a go

Back
Top Bottom