Air Jordan 12 Retro Low "Playoff" $170 February 25th 2017

30% off tomorrow in store at Nike locations since Nike considers a Launch item 2 days and the pass expires Monday . I honestly don't think it is a one time use since the cashier today on my second trip back used the same one .

if anyone who has done it and can confirm that niketowns is allowing the discount on these 12s, it would be MUCH appreciated. im stuck at work and cant run down there to check until after work, and they not picking up............

25% from the stealth 15 fiasco. with the 25% these come out to 127 which woulda been acceptable, but after tax and shipping they're 143, which is still too much imo.

the 30% is NOT just one time use. i used it twice already at the outlet on friday. if they accept the 30 on these i might drive to NTDC and grab with the 25 and 30. THAT would make it worth it to me...

:nerd:

if anyone who has done it and can confirm that niketowns is allowing the discount on these 12s, it would be MUCH appreciated. im stuck at work and cant run down there to check until after work, and they not picking up............

Launch items are two days so today is the day if you are going to do it .

Most stores don't answer until they open at 10:00.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Most stores don't answer until they open at 10:00.
was so busy at work i thought it was 10 already when i called haha

Hey guys, the 30% off is a go on these. Nike Store near me just replied on my tweet that these are good since it's been 48 hours since release.

Last edited:
25% from the stealth 15 fiasco. with the 25% these come out to 127 which woulda been acceptable, but after tax and shipping they're 143, which is still too much imo.

the 30% is NOT just one time use. i used it twice already at the outlet on friday. if they accept the 30 on these i might drive to NTDC and grab with the 25 and 30. THAT would make it worth it to me...

:nerd:
it IS one time use, its just those nike locations you went to werent following the protocol. They were instructed to use a marker to slash through the bar code on the back once its used. The only places it can be used multiple times is at Hurley and Converse since they dont use the barcode.

nerd.gif
it IS one time use, its just those nike locations you went to werent following the protocol. They were instructed to use a marker to slash through the bar code on the back once its used. The only places it can be used multiple times is at Hurley and Converse since they dont use the barcode.
what barcode on the back? there is no actual physical card. at least not for me. my 30% barcode is on my nike+ app. it says show the barcode at checkout to redeem.

what barcode on the back? there is no actual physical card. at least not for me. my 30% barcode is on my nike+ app. it says show the barcode at checkout to redeem.
Well i was talking about these. Forgot about the email.........don't think they cared too much about those for whatever reason. I was talking about th physical cards that employees gave out to people.

View media item 2349026

Well i was talking about these. Forgot about the email.........don't think they cared too much about those for whatever reason. I was talking about th physical cards that employees gave out to people.

ya the employees could def void those after use. the real jig is in the digital copy on nike+ app accounts haha.

The code in your email will differ from the code they sent everybody on Nike+

Well this sucks for me. I live in Long Beach and the only store here is the Nike Outlet. And they don't carry the Jordan 12.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom