AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by clkru

^Thanks.  The Kobe VI's, 2K5, BB1 and Hyperfuse 2010s in my rotation are all 11.5 and fit fine.  The 11.5 white/red XII is the only shoe that's ever felt bigger on my foot, but I love the ankle protection, carbon fiber plate and full-length zoom.  I can feel my feet slide around on sharp cuts, and always end up with blisters in weird places after balling in them.

Hope the size 11 XII playoff works out better.

Kobe's and all those are definitely more narrow, which is why the 11.5 makes sense. 

French Blue's are the 12's that need to release!

I concur! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Tang

Soldout on me the 1st go around.Copping these

Did these really sell out back in 1997? 

Negative. Atleast where I'm from. But by the time I had money for them, they were long gone. Passing on the playoffs for these.

These jawns are going to kick off a great summer for sneakerheads. Good luck to all who are planning to cop.

Around my area they did..you know it's way more advance at finding shoes now so all we had was certain stores so everything was selling out that was hot.

WHEN THESE JOINTS DROPPED IN JANUARY '97(ALONG WITH THE WHT/REDS,WHICH DROPPED THE SAME DAY), THE OBSIDIANS SOLD EXTREMELY WELL DUE TO THE FACT THAT JORDAN HAD NEVER DROPPED AN ALL NAVY SHOE BEFORE,AND THEY JUST STOOD OUT AT THAT TIME. IN HOUSTON,WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE USED TO SKIP SCHOOL TO SCOOP UP THE NEW J'S( JORDANS USED TO RELEASE ON WEDNESDAYS BACK THEN.),THEN COME BACK TO SCHOOL AT LUNCH TIME TO SHOW THEM OFF,LOL. I REMEMBER DOING THAT WHEN THE OBSIDIANS DROPPED. AHHHH, THE GOOD OL' DAYS
happy.gif
. HOLLA...
CED B.

If for some reason I can't get the Military IVs, it's good to have these as option #2.

My spot in Melbourne Australia had 1 of these and the Grey/Orange/white sitting on the counter when I went and scored my playoffs yesterday.
was quite impressed by both pairs.

Surprised to see how fast the playoffs sold yesterday. These could create the same amount of hype

These are another pair I absolutely love... Can't wait... I really want the Flint XIIs again too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom