AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a mistake ordering a pair of Playoffs sz 9.5 from FNL.com since they run .5 bigger so I need to look for a sz 9. However.....these just got dropped off at my front porch! So clean and fresh!! Can't wait to break these in Sin City next weekend! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

I made a mistake ordering a pair of Playoffs sz 9.5 from FNL.com since they run .5 bigger so I need to look for a sz 9. However.....these just got dropped off at my front porch! So clean and fresh!! Can't wait to break these in Sin City next weekend! 
smokin.gif

Definitely Jealous right now...nice pick up

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

smokin.gif

Definitely Jealous right now...nice pick up
Thanks bro! Buddy of mine just got back from Korea and fortunate enough to snag a pair for me as the release dates in Asia are a few months earlier.

smokin.gif

Beautiful

Seeing the line for the Playoffs means it's going to be crazier for these since the hype seems to get stronger with every release...I'm thinking a pass because I don't want to wait 6 hours for a pair of XIIs.

The quoting of pics was super OD on last page, anyways...these are looking nice! I'm in for one

I usually double up on all releases but I think these will be just 1 pair. Probably never going to wear them, just to add to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom