AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Tony906

Only new release im buying in august

But these come out in June.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by juwellz

Since I missed on the Playoff's I will try to cop these. I never had a pair of 12's so i have to have at least 1 pair.

Wish the best for u to get these. Except of theChrome painted lace loops, the 2012 retros Are made better than the 2004 retros!The upper lizard pattern leather is thickerAnd more durable than the 2004.Also the midsole is harder and stiffer and soMore,similar like the ogs.The upper leather is also quite good.In other words:OG >> 2012 >> 2004
I don't think that order is quite right.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

anyone got a shirt or some shorts to match these?

Eastbay has the jordan shorts for them...
yeah.. they're also like $45 right? i should rephrase.. something non sports wear... print shorts, polo etc

yeah.. they're also like $45 right? i should rephrase.. something non sports wear... print shorts, polo etc

Any shirt that is Dark navy/Midnight Navy/Obsidian could go with these.
I just got a Obsidian colored Nike hoodie.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Got playoffs and have cool greys on lock but still not 100% on these.
I like them but think i'll try for some flu games on ebay instead.
so you would get them ugglass cool grey 12s but you won't get the Obsidians? this can't be real life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these the hardest, the playoffs cool but been retro'd a cpl times..cant wait for these boys

bout to get those shorts. live me some jordan bball shorts
pimp.gif

I'm goin ham on this release u better believe... Been had my money set aside specifically for those release....

Which one sounds much better to y'all, Ordering online or standing in lines. To get these Obsidians I was thinking whether I should stand in line at a mall or order online at NDC? Which one seem better to you?

i would stand in line if u make sure ur goin to b of the first ppl there.u get ur shoes immediately and its a sure bet...sum ppl completely strike out online unless u reach an operator early or sumthn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom