AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by manifresh

wasnt able to get these when they first retroed def got to cop now
grin.gif

This is the first time that the Obsidians have been retroed.

Cannot wait for these..one pair..then gotta save up for two pairs of Olympic 6's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by manifresh

wasnt able to get these when they first retroed def got to cop now
grin.gif

This is the first time that the Obsidians have been retroed.

Unless he's talking about the lows from 04...
Lol XII lows are basura.  Those don't count.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'm honestly more excited about these than I was for the Playoffs.

Not gonna lie.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I'm feeling the same way. What's the official RD? I skimmed a few pages back but might have overlooked it.

I'm still on the fence about these. I prefer to rock my Playoffs XII but I might have to get these so I don't regret not buying a pair later. I'm not really familiar with XII's but these haven't retro since the OGs?

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

I'm still on the fence about these. I prefer to rock my Playoffs XII but I might have to get these so I don't regret not buying a pair later. I'm not really familiar with XII's but these haven't retro since the OGs?

There was a Retro in 2004, but it was a low top. These are the first Retro of the mid.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

There was a Retro in 2004, but it was a low top. These are the first Retro of the mid.

Tank status.

i still shake my head at jb coming out with low top 6s 8s and 12s

I have an extra pair of playoffs because they run big. I wouldn't mind trading for the obsidians but I think the playoffs value higher.
By the way when it comes to cleaning the side of 12s where its white I'd recommend using magic eraser only. A rag or toothbrush slowly weathers away at the pleat like material.

Originally Posted by bence23

They were just as bad as the fusions we get now, but people liked them. I love VIs and I tried to convince myself they were ok. Well if I wear them with jeans they look the same. Still couldn't do it. XIIIs were the only good lows IMO.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Defnitely looking forward to these more than the Olympic 6's...much cleaner adult look...
Agreed. Was always a bigger fan of solid colored 6's instead of the Carmines/Olympics..

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Only coppin' these so I can trade for the playoffs. 
ohwell.gif

You are NOT alone 
Copped 2x

So mad what happened to me on RD 
Nvrmd, scored some Playoffs on FNL's online restock yesterday! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bence23

They were just as bad as the fusions we get now, but people liked them. I love VIs and I tried to convince myself they were ok. Well if I wear them with jeans they look the same. Still couldn't do it. XIIIs were the only good lows IMO.
Thanks mjmoney23 for the knowledge. Appreciate it! I agree the XII's low were not the best looking sneaker. Something looks off on them and most lows in general. The only lows I like wearing are the XI's but I still prefer the mids or high tops of all Jordans.

Originally Posted by super23freak

After seeing these made me wish I had a pair of the lows.

Just give me Taxi's already!!!!!

I like the lows and mids...XIIs are just 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom