AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm passing on the Obsidians like I did back 1997... Only 12s I bought back then were the Taxis and the Flu Games (leather not nubuck), which remain the only 12s I'll buy. Good luck to all who want these, though.

I'm planning on just waking up real early on Saturday morning and head to the mall with some fellow NT'ers and get our pairs.

Hopefully I'll get my sz 10 and sell the 10.5 to anyone that doesn't come up with theirs....

Good to know the sneaker community is still there for one another....

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Down here @NTLA and the line is pretty long. It doesn't help that I'm toward the end of the line either. Hope I get a wristband for my size
laugh.gif
didn't you get their tweet, they preferred no one lineup.
laugh.gif

I managed to secure a wristband for a  size 15 instead of my usual size 14 since it was long gone by the time I got to the front door. 

Not a happy camper right now. 
tired.gif

dammn people already lining up for these? i was gonna go friday night and see what the deal was. a lot of younger kids in highschool been hyping all these latest releases forcin me to go earlier for my pair

Got my wristband at NTLA. I planned on getting there between 7-8AM, so I left pretty early. There was sick traffic on the freeway and I ended up getting there a little after 8. Probably 15-20 heads already there lined up. The line started to reach the corner from 9:30-10, so I'm pretty glad I decided to go as early as possible because I'm sure a lot of people got stuck in traffic for at least an hour.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

West Coast Avenger wrote:

biggums.png

I am aware that there is a demand for the shoes but I just didn't think that it was ever as bad as New York's 

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......
QFT.

IT'S CRAZY DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Wristbands for the Air Jordan 12 Retros will be given in store at NIKETOWN LA on 6/21 10am. One size per customer. No lining up preferred.

Lol ok
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS MADE ME SPIT MY DRINK OUT AT WORK. WHAT THE HELL THEY THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?

Originally Posted by cjm627

dammn people already lining up for these? i was gonna go friday night and see what the deal was. a lot of younger kids in highschool been hyping all these latest releases forcin me to go earlier for my pair

they just lined up for the wristbands..they're not camping

Is it common for mom and pops to get new jordans the day before release or am I just getting the run around? All three stores I called said call back tomorrow, don't know yet.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

Were are u bay area people getting your pair at?

online.........
laugh.gif

Im headin out to my usual spot HOH serramonte. Got my wristband this morning. Wasn't as much folks as i thought that got wristbands. Maybe 60? Also, NTSF is doing first come first serve sat morning at 10 I believe

Originally Posted by Reignman40

Is it common for mom and pops to get new jordans the day before release or am I just getting the run around? All three stores I called said call back tomorrow, don't know yet.

Yes, as a matter of fact they normally get new jordans a week or even a month before the inital release. Instead of calling youre local mom and pop shop, why dont you just show up.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I am aware that there is a demand for the shoes but I just didn't think that it was ever as bad as New York's 

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......
QFT.

IT'S CRAZY DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON.

THIS IS INDEED THE CASE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. BEEN THIS WAY FOR YEARS. HOLLA...CED B.

So, loot for me is pretty tight this month. I am going to have to pass them up on Sat, which is killing me. What do you guys think the resell prices will be like for these? I'm not trying to pay 220+. I'm hoping for a restock.

I gotta work on Saturday. Smh. Reaaally want these too..
I guess I gotta try with pos end, resellers, or pray they don't sell out.

That is, unless some kind NTer can hook it up
roll.gif

my local FTA only got 15 pairs, and only one sz10.5, sz11 and 12...where the hell are the pairs since NDC are not getting em.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

So, loot for me is pretty tight this month. I am going to have to pass them up on Sat, which is killing me. What do you guys think the resell prices will be like for these? I'm not trying to pay 220+. I'm hoping for a restock.
what size are you??

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I gotta work on Saturday. Smh. Reaaally want these too..
I guess I gotta try with pos end, resellers, or pray they don't sell out.

That is, unless some kind NTer can hook it up
roll.gif
lol find me a great deal (retail) on yeezy 2 size 10 and i'll hook you up early release every Jordan for retail this year lol

I see alot of heads saying this will be an easy cop, or I'll just wake up 30 minutes before the store opens and stroll in and cop my pair(s). Same stuff was said with the playoffs, and that wasnt as easy as most people assumed.

I hope yall are right about this one being an easy cop. Based on the amount of people I saw lining up for wristbands at NTLA, these wont be easy here in LA.

this wont be an easy release...everyone that missed out on the yeezys has money burning a hole in their pocket right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom