AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.

So am I guaranteed a pair?
I can't remember the last time Eastbay sent cancellation emails for overselling stock.  So if you place an order and got an order # you should feel safe you'll get your pair.  When you click on your order details, did the status show 1 unit(s) ready to ship?
What they usually do to me is cancel my order and never tell you. If it's related to their ******ed payment verification process, they'll email you and call you to tell you your order was cancelled, even if you've bought a ton of crap from them, and are a Loyalty Club member. Instead of offering a system where they can hold the shoes for you until you can use another credit card or send a money order, they just outright cancel it.

so i got confirmation from NIKELASVEGAS and everything isa  go for fedex--but my east bay order, i have the tracking but i checked ups and it states label created--eastbay website states shipped? any insight?

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

so i got confirmation from NIKELASVEGAS and everything isa  go for fedex--but my east bay order, i have the tracking but i checked ups and it states label created--eastbay website states shipped? any insight?

You are good to go with eastbay, Check fedex or whatever the carrier is tomorrow.

Glad i didnt jump the gun and cop early like i was planning to, these still sitting around in some places... Wonder will the Olympic 6's do the same... Doubt it

thanks nt i passed and then someone posted nike santamonica was takin phone orders i called got my size 12 too easy also forgot they was across the map i called at 10 dmv time the manager was like we arent open lol but all in all easy cop great shoe

Yup, with ndc not selling, thats probably 10s of thousands more pairs going to nike store locations. and other stores.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

post some pics other wise i call ducktales.

Its not duck tales. I remember hearing this back in high school when my bubble on some 95s popped.Someone told me it happened to them, they called up nike, and had the kicks replaced. This was back in the 90s tho.Wish they did that %%%% now

yup he speaks the truth...

i had the white/carolina blue groffs that jus retroed and the air bubble popped... replaced

had some pacific &s in high school that were borderline b grade quality... replaced

my BC3s from last year were crackin like crazy after a handful of wears... still wont respond to my emails
tired.gif

I can't speak for anyone else, but my 2011 BC3's have zero cracking after 20+ wears and my WC3s and TB3's the same, no cracking after 5-10 wears. Both my Finishline and Eastbay orders have shipped and arrive on tomorrow and Thursday. My instore pair came from Footaction. Keeping one pair, picked up 2 extras for coworkers. 

Plenty of pairs still around LA, and expect that number to increase when the restocks occur this week.

Should have waited and copped in store... Oh well... Just tired of dealing with the bs that comes along with it... I don't mind waiting a week to get them anymore

I like Nikes thinking on this ... Over flow the stores with pairs too ease the mass hysteria!

My FNL, got a ton of OLY 6s as well!

You know it's all hype when the CG XII's sold out on RD and these didn't. F*cking joke. These are classics.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Should have waited and copped in store... Oh well... Just tired of dealing with the bs that comes along with it... I don't mind waiting a week to get them anymore

This is exactly how i feel . 
I've gotten so used to copping online , i feel no need to try tocop in stores with unorganized people

I hope going forward that all of the releases are like this. It'll decrease the number of resellers.

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by dean619

I hope going forward that all of the releases are like this. It'll decrease the number of resellers.

x2, especially 11 breds.  keep fingers crossed. 
wink.gif

Uncross them fingers 
laugh.gif

Air Jordan 11 , Holiday release , and Black/Red Colorway

Enough Said 
tongue.gif

Just got my pair from niketownLV. Ordered them yesterday and got them the next day. Still waiting on my FNL order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom