AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Sdot73

the low 19s were not straight. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not...
roll.gif
low top 19s were tight, IMO. i got the breds for like $30
pimp.gif

and what the hell does "trolling" mean? where i come from its a way of fishing. you coats in your boat and hope to snag something on your hook. lol

back to the topic. got my military 4s secured. now its on to these. 16th cant get here any sooner.
pimp.gif
if my $$ is right i might have to get 2 pair.
smokin.gif

I thought it was the 23rd

it is. i dunno why i thought it was the 16th. lmao.
dammit. i gotta wait another week.. SOB! lol

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

awwww man i think ima kop these so i can trade em for the Cool Grey 12's or maybe jst keep them. HMMMMMMMM what to do.

Since i picked up my playoffs , I might trade mine for CG 12s too.
thats whats up..i was going to get the CG 12's but instead i got the Low 11's. I regret getting those instead of the 12's

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

awwww man i think ima kop these so i can trade em for the Cool Grey 12's or maybe jst keep them. HMMMMMMMM what to do.

Since i picked up my playoffs , I might trade mine for CG 12s too.
thats whats up..i was going to get the CG 12's but instead i got the Low 11's. I regret getting those instead of the 12's
Yeah my low 11s just sitting in my closet 

Originally Posted by penalize

im sure im gonna pass, then walk by them 3 or 4 times....

and go pick em up...

im a weak individual..

you really think these are gonna sit? where do you live?

i hope no one is thinking that these will sit on shelves like militarys because they wont..... im copping two

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got a pair today for $200.00
better then the last 2 12's but i like all 3

damn bruh you stay coppin before everyone else..might as well start making your own video reviews 
laugh.gif

was talking to some random kid I saw at my local shoe store and listed the best 12's. He said: Breds, Coolgrays, obsidian, playoffs, taxi
No love for taxis but much love for the coolgray orange non retro colorway?

^i guess to each his own. i personally like them all..i think my order of preference switches depending on the day of the week you ask me.

Can't wait for these! Passed on the Playoff XII but I'm not making another mistake and passing on these...too fresh!

going to pass on these. i need the galaxy s3 more then a pair of 12 right now. Blame the sjpd for giving me a $*##*%** ticket for 605 bucks back in December of 2011. I would had think about getting them too.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

and go pick em up...

im a weak individual..

im in boston....you can still get all sizes of the greys for retail downtown....and a couple sizes of the playoffs.

and go pick em up...

im a weak individual..
You probably won't be able to pick them up for retail if you wait.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

and go pick em up...

im a weak individual..

im in boston....you can still get all sizes of the greys for retail downtown....and a couple sizes of the playoffs.

i went to high school in boston..i received a scholarship to go to Milton Academy..i had my homie enter the concepts raffle for the yeezy 2s but struck out on that raffle lol..but i def didn't know J's sat in boston tho (i didn't really have bread for em when i was in high school..so i never bought kicks up there)

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Definitely copping these.

Wonder how early I should get there.

I usually get there around 5/6.

If you're talkin AM, you're a lucky guy.

Out my way, if you want your guaranteed size & pair with no worries you usually have to get there around 12 or 1 for GR and 10 for more hyped / limited releases.
30t6p3b.gif

My connect called me to go pick em up yesterday , but I was working ima see if I can get em today or tomorrow.

unfortunately i probably wont get them til the monday or tuesday after they drop. oh well at least im paying retail and don't have to wait in any lines. they will be shipped right to my door  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

i hope no one is thinking that these will sit on shelves like militarys because they wont..... im copping two

I'm expecting a very quick sell out for these.  I saw the militarys in person, and those were doo doo just like the 06s. 

nobody is really checking for these in my area due to the LeBron MV and Yeezy hype

so I will triple up on these! One to ball in one to rock one to stock

easy cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom