AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.

i like the wristband system! nike scottsdale tweeted and was there within the hour on my lunch break. i preordered another pair as well elsewhere.
No knock, but people are just too happy to bendover and oblige to all this nonsense.  
30t6p3b.gif

You're right, this is too much work just to reserve a pair. People were camping out 3-4 hours to simply get a wristband.
Yeah, I agree.  I hate the wristband thing.  I live and work in Orange County and will not make a 50 mile drive (100 miles round trip) to NTLA or NTSM just to wait in line and have to show up AGAIN on release day.
mad.gif
  Not only that, but they always do the wristbands at some random time in the day, as if we have no job or other obligations that we can just head over the store like sheep and line up for their shoes.  I will be trying my luck online at 5 am and if I strike out, will go to my nearby retailer and try to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......
QFT.

IT'S CRAZY DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON.

THIS IS INDEED THE CASE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. BEEN THIS WAY FOR YEARS. HOLLA...CED B.

It's crucial out here in the H

phoenix store was easy to snag a wristband. took my time and got my size and no one else was in the store. im hoping i can trade mine for some nds concords or olympic 6s when they drop.

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.

No knock, but people are just too happy to bendover and oblige to all this nonsense.  
30t6p3b.gif

You're right, this is too much work just to reserve a pair. People were camping out 3-4 hours to simply get a wristband.
Yeah, I agree.  I hate the wristband thing.  I live and work in Orange County and will not make a 50 mile drive (100 miles round trip) to NTLA or NTSM just to wait in line and have to show up AGAIN on release day.
mad.gif
  Not only that, but they always do the wristbands at some random time in the day, as if we have no job or other obligations that we can just head over the store like sheep and line up for their shoes.  I will be trying my luck online at 5 am and if I strike out, will go to my nearby retailer and try to cop a pair.

I agree, the wristband system is garbage. I don't want to make TWO freaking trips to get my shoes, especially since I don't live that close to either Nike store. Not only that, but the tweet at a time when I have to go to work. I'm getting tired of this nonsense.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

mad.gif

I agree, the wristband system is garbage. I don't want to make TWO freaking trips to get my shoes, especially since I don't live that close to either Nike store. Not only that, but the tweet at a time when I have to go to work. I'm getting tired of this nonsense.
Not to mention.. We gotta pay for parking at NT Seattle 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

These will be an easy cop locally..
White/red 11 lows for Obsidians 12s..

Even trade?
If you're getting Obsidians for 2012 white/red lows, I would say it's a great trade.

If we're talking about the XI lows from 2001, that's a terrible trade.

the last pair of kix i stood on line for was the 11/12 cdp in 08 ..hopefully i can grab me a pair 2moro..for retail. Nyc whose with me?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

believe me youll be able to go to nike sm on release day and get a pair. theres enough to go around it seems.

hope so bro. i'll walk up to the store when it opens and see what happens. not camping at all.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I am aware that there is a demand for the shoes but I just didn't think that it was ever as bad as New York's 

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......
QFT.

IT'S CRAZY DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON.

Any idea how it is out in Austin? I'm down here for the weekend.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

believe me youll be able to go to nike sm on release day and get a pair. theres enough to go around it seems.

hope so bro. i'll walk up to the store when it opens and see what happens. not camping at all.

AGREED.

Been my approach for the past couple years now.  I'd pay extra on Ebay rather than wait in a long line. 

is 250 a good price for these?

Im in Miami partying my life away so I know I wont be able to cop for retail tomorrow

Wonder if they'll fit like the 2011 Taxi Low QS from last year? Those are the most recent XIIs I have in my closet. Any input on that?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Im in Miami partying my life away so I know I wont be able to cop for retail tomorrow
Nope, not right now at least.  
I would wait to see how the market is after release day.  I don't see these going over $250 aftermarket. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Nope, not right now at least.  
I would wait to see how the market is after release day.  I don't see these going over $250 aftermarket. 

agreed. you'll probably be able to find these in the $210-220 range if you wait long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom