AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MikeTheHero

Originally Posted by youngfabdakid

Copped early, but just now able to post pics, due to work.
IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg
Bout to hit my local retailers. How would you say they fit?
They fit just like the playoffs and cool grey 12's to me any way . So I would say true to size, but if you want a snug fit go down .5.

I couldn't find them on FNL until 8:03, it was too late. I was planning on using my rewards coupon too. Oh well.

If these are like the playoffs, I have both a 9 and 9.5 in those. My reg size in j's is always 9.5. The size 9 seemed like the perfect fit. Although going with my tts 9.5, there SLIGHTLY extra room in the toe area. I can wear either size.

Originally Posted by Envy

FNL just said theyre working on getting the link up, ive been refreshing coulda swore they were never made available yet

you'd be surprised how many people will say they are on one site buying them just so others wont try the site their actually trying on :tongue:

with that said they were never for sale on fnl on my screen been refreshing since 8

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V
Wow, thanks for the coupon. I bought my first pair without it and was able to use the coupon code for the second pair. Will they let you call to adjust an existing order?

Finishline been giving me the There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

But yet they charged my card...the hell is going on.

i posted the link on pg 72 and i went back in and placed another order with the coupon code someone posted and got both email comformations im gonna call in a sec and cancel the first order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom