AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, got taxed for the first time, I'm done with j's, I gave in like an idiot, never again

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Wow, thanks for the coupon. I bought my first pair without it and was able to use the coupon code for the second pair. Will they let you call to adjust an existing order?
Anyone know?
Probably not. call and find out if youre looking to adjust
Yeah, I doubt it.  You should of just ordered another with the coupon and called in after to cancel that first order.  Had to do that for my girls cav 4's.  Ordered a $10 off at first, then my friend gave me a $20 off.  All I did was ordered with the $20 off a 2nd time around and called in to cancel the first order.  The pending charge stays though on your account for about 2 days. no biggie though

Got my order in before they sold out on finishline. ordered one at full and the 2nd with the $20 off

Finish line was giving me some cc verification error. I tried 2 times before finally getting thru. My bank shows pending balances on all 3 attempts. Be careful.

Been trying to get a second pair off FNL for about an hour now... They keep sending me back for payment issue when my first order went through with no problem. Got an email confirmation too with a dicounted price. I have way more than enough funds in there. I just checked my account online I saw 7 pending with 6 reversals, I guess the 1 extra pending is from my first order.

Now all the freaking sizes are gone online, DAMN YOU FNL? I don't understand why I kept getting sent back and telling me to choose another payment method, when you guys processed my first order. Oh yea, i cleared my cache to before each attempt.

SMH!!!!

Just let Southlake mall & was able to pick up a size 10.5 from Champs & another size 10.5 from DTLR. Was pretty easy to pick up. House of Hoops, Finish Line & Footaction had already sold out. I guess we have a luxury of having 6 stores that carry them at this mall.

easy cop...along with the old ladys yelling that they were first when they just walked up SMH
nyin1h.jpg

Just had to call in my eastbay order because the processing screen froze on me. Didn't even wait on hold for more than 4 minutes. That was the easiest cop this year. Those Oly 6s will be hell though.

Anyone else on hold with FNL over the phone, listening to the annoying song by Katy Perry. Man they love torturing us!

hahahahahaha

just got mine home and noticed a big oil stain on the heel tab, smh...
Should I return them?

af3a1d74.jpg

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Anyone else on hold with FNL over the phone, listening to the annoying song by Katy Perry. Man they love torturing us!

hahahahahaha
man i hate that song only time i ever hear it is on eastbay
roll.gif

hahahahahaha

Tell me about it, stupid cc verification. All sizes gone on the site. I Hope they still have my sz on hold or something

Originally Posted by solecollector526

hahahahahaha

Tell me about it, stupid cc verification. All sizes gone on the site. I Hope they still have my sz on hold or something
Yea tell me about it, been trying a second pair for the past hour when my sizes were still available. Needed a second pair just in case they ran .5 size big. Now they all sold out.

i canceled my eastbay order (size9.5) jus now since i was able to cop though fnl with promo code 

laugh.gif
at dudes claimin stuffs sittin 2 hrs after release... theyll all be gone by noon.

my champs had 6 pairs to sell after the employees went in
laugh.gif

still ended up w/ a 10.5 and 11. dont matter how these fit im gucci
pimp.gif

Man just off the phone with FNL and they only have a sz8 left... I told them my issue with the payment why they kept sending me back. I guess they said some times it alerts them for fraud when they have multiple seperate orders coming in from the same card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom