AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super pleased with this release. Skipped on the playoffs when pics of these surfaced. Imo a better cop. Dont sleep if ur hesitating and a fan of 12s ull regret it later when resellers are charging $400 for a pair like down here in mtl #smhcraigslist

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 
I was actually able to order them before Finishline tweeted the link. I searched for "retro 12" and they came out.

Nikestore Dallas just tweeted they have a size 13&14 still available and theyre accepting phone orders if anyone is looking.

Originally Posted by NC23

Got my tracking number this morning from finish line!

Second that. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 
I was actually able to order them before Finishline tweeted the link. I searched for "retro 12" and they came out.

I was too, someone on here or ISS posted a link for them on FNL and ordered mine before they tweeted the link. Got shipping confirmation this morning
pimp.gif

looks like this was drop was a hit-or-miss! scottsdale had damn near a FSR yesterday. so that means... employee discount time today.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
They were on the site before the tweet. I can guarantee that.

Originally Posted by puffin85

Nikestore Dallas just tweeted they have a size 13&14 still available and theyre accepting phone orders if anyone is looking.

Damn good looking out man, was ready to grab that 13, but they only have the 14 left. So if anyone is looking their # is 214-363-4127....

Waited for these for a minute! Nice quality and easy pick up thanks to Nike store rsvp. I didnt think that twitter crap would last!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
They were on the site before the tweet. I can guarantee that.

Fact...i got my order confirm email at 7:04 while twitter was tweeting

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

My FNL order went out today.

I noticed a SLIGHT typo in the spelling of my town, everything else is good though.

Hope there aren't any issues getting them to the crib.

I swear Finishline has some incompetents taking phone orders there 
laugh.gif

Dude who took my order got my street name completely wrong, even after I spelled it out for him.  Had to call to correct. 

Got my tracking numbers for both pairs that I ordered on FNL. This first one I ordered, I didn't use the coupon so I tried to call and get it adjusted but that was a no-go. They didn't take the $20 back from my other pair though.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Can someone post a PIC of MJ wearing these? Never saw one before.

I don't believe he ever wore these in public. 
Originally Posted by cedb713

ANYONE WHO KEEPS SAYIN' THAT THESE ARE "FAKE PLAYOFFS" OR A "POOR MAN'S VERSION" OF THE PLAYOFFS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOOBS... HOW CAN THESE BE A "COPYCAT" OF THE PLAYOFFS, WHEN THESE ORIGINALLY CAME OUT WAY BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS DID? THE OBSIDIANS CAME OUT IN JAN. '97, AND THE PLAYOFFS DROPPED A WHOLE 4 MONTHS LATER IN MAY '97, JUST IN TIME FOR... U GUESSED IT... THE PLAYOFFS! SO, IF ANYTHING. THE PLAYOFFS ARE THE "POOR MANS" VERSION OF THE OBSIDIANS. STRAIGHT UP. HOLLA...

CED B.
Ced always laying down the law of knowledge in here.  
laugh.gif

Great stuff.   The only 12's left for me to own are the Taxi's, they have always eluded me for some reason.  

happy to those who wanted to get these actually be able to cop. Im working OT this Saturday so I have room to cop the XI's too.

I'm surprised at how easy a pickup this colorway was. I definitely thought it would be a lot more hyped having not released in so long. Three stores in the mall near me got them, which is rare for a Jordan Retro, maybe they did actually make more pairs for these last two releases.

For those who have them in hand, do they run big? I couldn't get my size and had to go a size up. Thinking about ordering a pair from NTLV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom