Air Jordan 12 Stone Blue 8/8/20

what did you use to get rid of the yellowing?

Salon 40 creme. Stuff is the truth. took only a few sessions to get them back white. brush it on there, put some plastic wrap over it, and let em sit in the sun for a few hours....keep an eye on them if its super hot outside.

Nice of them to unofficially honor Derek Jeter. They should’ve slapped a RE2PECT on them. Don’t like the stitching, but it also looks like pinstripes. I owned the 2012 Obsidians. These are slightly different color and of course in better quality. This is a must have if you’re a Yankee fan. Not best 12’s releasing, the GP color ways are best.

Nice of them to unofficially honor Derek Jeter. They should’ve slapped a RE2PECT on them. Don’t like the stitching, but it also looks like pinstripes. I owned the 2012 Obsidians. These are slightly different color and of course in better quality. This is a must have if you’re a Yankee fan. Not best 12’s releasing, the GP color ways are best.
Not a Yankee fan or a Jeter fan, but I can appreciate a garbage shoe for both of them.

This makes me regret not getting the obsidians when they last released. I guess I’ll settle for these

Exactly what it looks like to me too.. That weird textured leather that has the fuzzy suede on the surface. FOH.

It's way too far into the remastered era to be playing 'almost' with OG's... this is infuriating. Almost like they think the consumer is too dumb to notice.

Exactly what it looks like to me too.. That weird textured leather that has the fuzzy suede on the surface. FOH.

It's way too far into the remastered era to be playing 'almost' with OG's... this is infuriating. Almost like they think the consumer is too dumb to notice.
Some consumers aren't too dumb to notice
They are just to young to notice...

Yea I’m not sure what JB is doing lol. It’s interesting but they blur the lines of intentionally not trying to retro OGs and remastering OGs. Whatever they wanna call it, it’s very distasteful and just looks like a mistake on their end.

*Gentry stuffs a large, stale turkey sandwich into his mouth and smiles in between loud, open-mouthed chews*

Why not just make obsidian 12s 🤷‍♂️

I just don’t get JB sometimes.

Anyway, I’m in. I like these.

Tired of the bootleg 12s and their ‘reveal’ paint/ materials. They need to just drop OGs.. playoff, taxi, cherry, obsidian.. What are these supposed to reveal? Hopefully they learned their lesson from the last one. Only reason wings did anything is limited tag and similarity to playoff pre-reveal. Even these wouldn’t have been bad in leather, WITHOUT the reveal crap. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom