Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

When my DSG email came in this morning I almost fainted :lol:. I thought they were telling me my order was cancelled. But it was just the be patient & wait until Aug, 8th email like posted above.

They aren't getting backdoored. People are just sore losers. I'm thinking the systems works this way: corporate sends stores pairs and corporate runs the raffles. The store prints out the list and people pick up their pairs.

There's tons of backdooring. I've literally seen it first hand now. Thanks for the incredibly obvious and simplistic overview tho. Massive change in the forum alone on the hit percentage with FLX

Patiently waiting :ohwell: ... happy to hit at least
6A05661C-A0D6-409F-9748-FBE3C3E88A7F.jpeg

That's crazy. When I copped my Zyons off them, I literally bought them on Saturday at 7AM. Shipping was sent by noon on Saturday. They was at my crib by Monday afternoon. All with free/standard shipping

By the time I hear about these restocks they are gone. SMH.
That or I can’t even get into the Website from the jump

By the time I hear about these restocks they are gone. SMH.
That or I can’t even get into the Website from the jump

Put the solelinks app on your mobile. I have J23app as well, which you have to pay for, but Solelinks has been coming through with the direct links about 30 seconds before J23app. I was paying with PayPal on JD Sports the other day when the J23app notification came in, and by that time it started queueing. I put a unique notification on both, so I know to check for any restocks I want.

Put the solelinks app on your mobile. I have J23app as well, which you have to pay for, but Solelinks has been coming through with the direct links about 30 seconds before J23app. I was paying with PayPal on JD Sports the other day when the J23app notification came in, and by that time it started queueing. I put a unique notification on both, so I know to check for any restocks I want.
Just got the app. How do I set an alert for a restock?

Back
Top Bottom