Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I'd like to just get an understanding on the process of FLX...it's essentially shut out those of us who bought everything with the old system. It's ruined it thus far for a lot of us. I have over 100k points....my brother is right there too. You'd figure that is enough to secure at least one pair locally across 6 possible stores (FTL FTA and Champs between my bro and I) but complete strikeouts.
Did you use three head starts at each store?

Couldn’t get a pair manually unfortunately.. resell slowly coming down to that retail + SP shipping price

12CA9936-AFAC-4E6F-955A-95BE1290C9C7.png

File that claim and get that money!
I recently just filed 2 claims
One from GM for an old car i had
The other from apple for my old iphone 6s plus
I should get a fat check for about $25 from apple
Not sure how much from GM

I don't know what you're doing for a living and it's not my business. I know people haven't worked in years getting it, I know people making six figures a year getting it.

And of course not EVERYONE is getting it but a lot of people are.

Like I said, awful AF1s and Reebok Questions that would have went on super clearance last year are selling out in seconds. FItteds are selling out now. People went back and bought mad old fitteds that have been sitting for a year or more.

So no, I didn't think these would sellout. Yellow 5s and 14s were more limited and didn't sell out. But there's a lot of free money right now so people buying up everything.
I'm sorry, bud. Maybe next time.

File that claim and get that money!
I recently just filed 2 claims
One from GM for an old car i had
The other from apple for my old iphone 6s plus
I should get a fat check for about $25 from apple
Not sure how much from GM
I got a 10$ settlement check from the first PSN hack... and i forgot to cash it

Stopped by on a tip from @iwilwin at a local FTL (much appreciated btw)....

Same story a few of us got...they got their stock but "corporate won't allow em to sell" (this was a store I picked in the app for reserves too). I didn't make a scene but I'll call again this week and see if the story changes
I was trying to pick up leftover pairs at a Champs the Sunday after and she said they have shoes but they are not selling them per orders from her DM. People were starting to argue with her but she's like i'm sorry, I just can't sell them.

I was trying to pick up leftover pairs at a Champs the Sunday after and she said they have shoes but they are not selling them per orders from her DM. People were starting to argue with her but she's like i'm sorry, I just can't sell them.
Hard to blame em, must be hard turning away business.
Now of all times esp. I don't get why though.

Just got these today after, managed to snag someone’s reserve pair after the two day allotted hold time. Not bad in person but I didn’t have time to really look at them. Excited for the colorway but I’ve heard mixed reviews on the leather.
What store and where?

Back
Top Bottom