Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Yeah, the Nike app and website I checked out in a few seconds and hit Submit. I kept getting the "You didn't get them" and "Check your card information" errors. My info was correct though. Thanks, The Last Dance. Ruined the Jordan game lol.

Yeah, the Nike app and website I checked out in a few seconds and hit Submit. I kept getting the "You didn't get them" and "Check your card information" errors. My info was correct though. Thanks, The Last Dance. Ruined the Jordan game lol.

Interesting... I don't really understand why my card didn't work either as I have had stuff shipped to my mom's house before. Ohh well I can't be too mad since I did hit on DTLR and I guess I'll be making the 2 hour round trip to Champs today. At least I can still leave for my road trip early tomorrow morning.

Same here

FTL FTA Champs and Eastbay wont even load on desktop wtf
Eastbay finally loaded for me but then you have a whole other challenge trying to ATC

SP “rate limited” and banned me from the site smh

Snipes still has me queued.. barely moved.... Hibbett crashed right before 9 am for me... got cart jacked on DTLR

Maybe because it was a 3rd pair you greedy effer you.

Don’t mind me it’s the lack of sleep lack of shoe salt kicking in.

TBH, I don’t really even check for Jordans as much as I used to a decade or more ago. HOWEVER, I knew this colorblocking with Yellow on my ALL TIME favorite Jordan silhouette meant multiples for me when I first saw a post on IG last year. :nthat:

Hit on a size 10 on SNKRS but need a 10.5. L on Foot Apps, Finish Line, and JD Sports local raffles. smh

Gary-Payton-Air-Jordan-12-Lakers.jpg

your third ? i just wanted me only pair...

Yup, 2/3. Hit on FTL and local Shiekh raffles yesterday. I had gift cards to burn, so I figured that I’d give DSG a shot. I guess I’ll hang onto these gift cards until a good AlphaFly Next% cw launches.

I added to cart on DSG and put me on Splash Screen when I wanted to checkout. smh

Back
Top Bottom