Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Believe it or not
Folks do walk into these stores and pay these outrageous prices
How else are they in business?
Just like the crazy prices you see on stockx and goat

Yeah you're right. It's like Flight Club. When they first opened everyone thought they were insane because they'd be reselling kicks for double what they were going for on eBay and turned into one of the biggest sneaker shops in America. If someone is dumb enough to pay your inflated price then why stop.

386DC933-7A76-4417-AB06-289E0B85C490.jpeg

Believe it or not
Folks do walk into these stores and pay these outrageous prices
How else are they in business?
Just like the crazy prices you see on stockx and goat

Agree. A fool and his money...

And there are a lot of fools in the sneaker game

7BC41F3A-C93E-4381-AA52-A671743EF594.jpeg

any DFW folks been to this ghetto *** shop lol $325 FCFS LOL i walked in and walked right back out, if yall decide to go take a knife or some type of weapon just in case

the manager at red bird is married to this dude or some how connected to him

You did the right thing for walking in and out promptly. I have no knowledge of that store, but thanks for clarifying it's ghetto which is something I despise and now know not to ever set foot in that shop.

They can get the F out of here with $325! They did some bad crack demanding that figure.

Who in their right mind dropping $325 when you can cop off eBay or a resale app for like $260 with all fees and shipping included 😂

There's some old head who got bread and "don't really be wit all that computer stuff" Who will gladly go in there and pay because he can walk in, and walk out with his shoes in 5 mins, he know they legit, and he don't gotta "be with all them internets" :lol:

DFW folks who ate at hulen mall fta it was fcfs today, one cat there had his mom or grandma looping the line which one of you guys was it??
I gotta get back to in the mall coppin...i live in fort worth & struck out, Parks Mall never has fcfs no more

Check your local FA & FL just copped two pairs from each and that’s cause it’s limit 1 per person, so I would’ve copped more !

Attachments

• 3AA82BCF-5C57-488B-B4ED-F70C10946A95.jpeg
    3AA82BCF-5C57-488B-B4ED-F70C10946A95.jpeg
    490 KB · Views: 313
If this was early 2000 - mid 2000 NT, we would all be 🤢🤢🤢🤢 at all these variant looking Jordans.

But it's 2020. So if we're buying Yeezys even though Kanye supports Trump, and we're cool with Nike/Jordan Off-White collabos even if Virgil Abloh is more concerned about looting of insured brick and mortar luxury brand stores instead of Police Brutality, I guess this is fine.
I've been on NT since 2001 and I think I agree with you. They just look weird to me. Like ugly IDs or TBs. I guess that's what PEs are lol.

Back
Top Bottom