Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

9A861FA7-BBF0-46F8-8D34-BB7160C33943.jpeg

bruh looks like a damn fool

That clown looks like a poorly drawn cartoon character with an oversized head wearing Jordan XIIs with swap meet jewelry.

He just looks like a ghetto bobblehead figure with that big head and little body especially with the way he's standing in the first picture.

If this was early 2000 - mid 2000 NT, we would all be 🤢🤢🤢🤢 at all these variant looking Jordans.

But it's 2020. So if we're buying Yeezys even though Kanye supports Trump, and we're cool with Nike/Jordan Off-White collabos even if Virgil Abloh is more concerned about looting of insured brick and mortar luxury brand stores instead of Police Brutality, I guess this is fine.

Wait, I thought some of those places weren’t insured or were only insured for retail prices? (I.e. Stadium Goods) I’m out of the loop on this so I might be wrong though.

Screw these stores!
We need a proper online restock!
As soon as we get that it’s gonna be hard to manually cart.. and if you’re lucky enough to cart it’s gonna be piss you off when you can’t check out. I hate the last 2 months of releases smh

If people were scooping three at a time....not likely there's anything left. Do these resellers have real jobs tho....who can find the time in middle of a Monday 😂

Back
Top Bottom