AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

People are passing on these I see. But this is a perfect summertime shoe! Think I will cop these most def..

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Spookz312

i hater grapes nice looking shoe for a purle and white shoe but i still hate em ....hope JB releases them though $$$$

Not even sure if this was English.

laugh.gif
  google translate

Woah, been gone for 2 days, just came back from NY, from my grandmother's funeral.

tired.gif

See this thread is picking up steam.

Still see this release being an easy cop for me.

Am i the only one on here that thinks these are soooooo bad lol. If so, so be it, they look like fakes. The only retro+ color ive EVER copped....EVER...were the olympic VIs. Its just hard for me to cop it if he didnt rock it. nostalgia thing i guess. I mean, if you look at all of the different colors of IVs released, not one is better than the og colors. But i mean, things done changed. i mean c'mon....these are just BAD lol. $$% yall thinking? Its like yall want to go to the club instead of the miss black awareness pageant.

not sure yet on these, got my playoffs dont kno if i should just wait for obsidians and pass on these, but i dont kno how hard that nubuck gonna be to keep clean.

Will most likely pick these up and pass on the obsidians , curious why Jordan would release all the xii's this year with the white sole , damn dirt magnets.

I like these and will be copping but your gonna pass on the OG obsidians for these? Never! These will be copped though but if I only picked 1 these things wouldn't even be considered.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I like these and will be copping but your gonna pass on the OG obsidians for these? Never! These will be copped though but if I only picked 1 these things wouldn't even be considered.
Agreed! I will also cop the Cool Grey's next month but Obsidians are too fresh and clean to pass up on! Buddy of mine just got back from Korea and he dropped these off this afternoon to me!
pimp.gif

This is one of the colorways that people 4/5 years down the road are gonna regret on passing.

I'm gonna cop because this color blocking looks good on 12.

I'm hoping the material is nice.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This is one of the colorways that people 4/5 years down the road are gonna regret on passing.

I disagree. This is one of those extra ordinary colorways that most will sleep on because it's just a basic shoe. Yes it's a Jordan XII, but it's not an amazingly bold colorway. I will probably go grab a pair if they aren't too hard to get though...nice shoe, but nothing amazing either.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I disagree. This is one of those extra ordinary colorways that most will sleep on because it's just a basic shoe. Yes it's a Jordan XII, but it's not an amazingly bold colorway. I will probably go grab a pair if they aren't too hard to get though...nice shoe, but nothing amazing either.

Future d. Hughes, didn't you say this about the stealth x's you purchased early for 275.oo. I'm gonna have to disagree with you 2x but these sneaks wil sell out so don't sleeeeep.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Future d. Hughes, didn't you say this about the stealth x's you purchased early for 275.oo. I'm gonna have to disagree with you 2x but these sneaks wil sell out so don't sleeeeep.

Yes, and what does the price have anything to do with it?
Honestly, it was spent using my income tax money.

laugh.gif

Anyways, I believe some people are gonna be calling for a re-release down the road.

I just think so.

I like these and after seeing them in person I gurantee a few people will change their mind on passing, but if they dont oh well makes it easier for me to get my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom