AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
7102687614f8e8eb19528deb73a75fe88da823cd_r.jpeg

Absolutely!!!!

feeling these, cool grey is the new white/black/red for nike/jb. plan to grab these if i miss out on the bron taxis

I like them. Given the fact that there's FINALLY been a decent Jordan release (XI lows) that didn't sell out in 5 seconds, I'm not completely sure what to think on these as far as difficulty copping. Hoping it's pretty simple.
Not that it matters, but I also would've preferred it without the orange.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Can someone post the link for that video up there

This guy does good videos. 
I'm still on the fence about these.  At first I wanted them, now I'm having second thoughts

I think im going to go to Active Athlete .

The 11s sat for a day. So will these and i think the 11s look better

But these are nice

And thanks for posting the video . @BigPoint

I'm getting sick of the Grey and white colorway.I think it only looks awesome on the 11 cool greys period.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by asu42

I think these will sit (Whishful thinking by me)

They won't sit bro.
thats true jordans dont sit anymore
even a colorway like this

when the 12's retros released back in 2009 all of them price dropped and sat in stores

if this color was released it would face the same fate 

not this time around 

nothing sits if the jordan 10 black swedes have line up's and sell out

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by asu42

I think these will sit (Whishful thinking by me)

They won't sit bro.
thats true jordans dont sit anymore
even a colorway like this

when the 12's retros released back in 2009 all of them price dropped and sat in stores

if this color was released it would face the same fate 

not this time around 

nothing sits if the jordan 10 black swedes have line up's and sell out

Well over here those 10s sat.

GUY HERE IN HOUSTON WAS ROCKING THEM AT THE FIRST COLONY THEATRE FOR THE AVENGERS MOVIE.

THEY LOOKED AWFUL ON FEET. MORE MONEY SAVED TO GO INTO MY YEEZY POT.

lol, just noticed my last post in this thread was really directed towards the Retro 4's (Cavs). I'm liking this shoe for some reason. Its like a fat chick thats cute in the face but she is fat, BUT she has some huge boobs that sit just right. I just hope its not like the feeling after were you regret what you did the night before ... Either way Im copping, not passing on any 12's this year.

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

lol, just noticed my last post in this thread was really directed towards the Retro 4's (Cavs). I'm liking this shoe for some reason. Its like a fat chick thats cute in the face but she is fat, BUT she has some huge boobs that sit just right. I just hope its not like the feeling after were you regret what you did the night before ... Either way Im copping, not passing on any 12's this year.
Nice analogy!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom