Air Jordan 13 “Desert Clay” Sample

Still mad at myself, for not getting the bin 13s for 250.00 when I had the chance Silly me
Damn.. I did the same thing..

Held them in my hands everything and couldn't pull the trigger.. 

That was the last time I saw a pair of Bin 13s in person.. 
mean.gif

$250 for 13s was still hella back when these dropped though.. Now $250 is standard for everything.

The opportunity presented itself at a bad time tho..

That paycheck to paycheck life.. Smh.. Never again..

I would cop these clay joints just to fill the void.

Big T**** had these on way back in the day I think it was on the red carpet to some awards or somethin?? Those samples are what the bin 13s are based off of.

Edit I don't know why it's censoring big t I g g a

Last edited:
for that BIN price if they made them a GR with that quality and the same BIN price i would cop no problem but even if these did release as a non BIN then they would be 180 and have garbage quality as usual

looks like the upper suede on the inner is the same magenta/violet color as the mesh and the midsole has the clay on these
Found a pic.
That 3m! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
laughing at the thought people actually think these wil release hahahahaha. Someone posts a pic of a sample and dudes go crazy jumping the gun thinking theyl release, is that all it takes these days? lol.

laughing at the thought people actually think these wil release hahahahaha. Someone posts a pic of a sample and dudes go crazy jumping the gun thinking theyl release, is that all it takes these days? lol.

No one said they were releasing. Some just want them to.

It's funny how people are all over these, but back in the not to distance day people hated them... Funny how times haved changed

Back
Top Bottom