Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

The Defining Moments Packages are different from the ones sold separately
All I'm saying is JB has been releasing 2 championship related shoes together every June the past 4 years and they have gotten progressively worse each year imo. DMP, Champ Pack, separate, together, whatever.

I like both shoes.
pimp.gif
 So once again...I'm all in! 

wink.gif

All I'm saying is JB has been releasing 2 championship related shoes together every June the past 4 years and they have gotten progressively worse each year imo. DMP, Champ Pack, separate, together, whatever.
If we're talking about worse than the 6/7 and 6/11 then yes. But they're better than the 7s and 8s of the other series in my opinion

This is a nice pack but absurdly overpriced in my opinion. My favorite packs will always be the first ever DMP, the GMP and lastly the Kobe 3/8 PE Pack

Via @tmfromtx on IG:

View media item 2442770
View media item 2442775
View media item 2442771
View media item 2442776
View media item 2442772
View media item 2442777
View media item 2442774
View media item 2442778
I know I'm being fickle, but that quote on the box about the play that resulted in the Last Shot is worded super funky. They need to either drop "is" and throw some commas in there, or drop "was" and move "drawn up by Phil Jackson" between "the box" and "is known".

Edit: lol

View media item 2442779

Last edited:
How many packs were there in the past?

The 6/11 DMP

does the Brazil pack also count or are we only talking about packs that relate to achievement by MJ?

Just like the gold on the XI low. I'm not a fan of the XIII!

I do like the XIV tho. Too bad it won't be sold separately. I'm sure if I can get the pack, can get half your money back or more by selling for 13 for $250 or more.

Manager getting nervous. Say she's getting 55 pairs of these and to tell everybody we getting them. I told her unless you allowing people to use employee or military discount, get ready to sit on those bad boi's and the kid sizes too lol

Via @tmfromtx on IG:

View media item 2442770
View media item 2442775
View media item 2442771
View media item 2442776
View media item 2442772
View media item 2442777
View media item 2442774
View media item 2442778
I know I'm being fickle, but that quote on the box about the play that resulted in the Last Shot is worded super funky. They need to either drop "is" and throw some commas in there, or drop "was" and move "drawn up by Phil Jackson" between "the box" and "is known".

Edit: lol

View media item 2442779

You must be a Virgo like me? Lol

OG finals pack

I never had the heart to let these two pairs go out of the collection. Always felt they book ended Mike's final season As a Bull and are too special to give up.
I wouldn't ever get rid of either of those pairs. Pieces of history

How you taxing $500 for a pack where both shoes would otherwise, if sold separately, would retail for $190?

Back
Top Bottom