Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

OG Air Jordan 1 are $160.00. Then there's the 17s which are OG that retailed for $250.00. I question how much OG 2s will be in this equation. They better not be $220.00.
sick.gif
Bruh, those are givens. Everyone knows that. Every other Jordans that are not Nike Air releases are $190. 2s,3s (Not Nike Air),4s (Not Nike Air),5s (Not Nike Air),6s (Not Nike Air),7s,8s,9s,10s,12s, and 13s were all $190. Also Nike Air 2s could be an outlier or fit into the $220 category. It depends on how Jordan Brand goes about it. So retro + 2s that had Nike on the back and on the sole were $190 so it can go either way.

HoH employees are delusional in my town. Still think these packs are going to sell out on the release date
I think they'll sell out. Reviews has been pretty positive so far, they're definitely gaining a lot of steam.

Converts to about $475 out the door here in the Philippines.  Still a little steep.  Kind of have my eye more on the Black/Royals 4s instead.
That's about the cost to travel with a fine girl to Boracay. Steep indeed.

HoH employees are delusional in my town. Still think these packs are going to sell out on the release date
I think they'll sell out. Reviews has been pretty positive so far, they're definitely gaining a lot of steam.

Converts to about $475 out the door here in the Philippines.  Still a little steep.  Kind of have my eye more on the Black/Royals 4s instead.
Truth.

Nah, my store is getting 55 pairs of men and 35 pair of GS. GS is sitting for sure. Whose paying 375 for that. As far as the men I can see probably half selling out on the first day but this is the most allocation I seen for any pack at my store. Usually in the past with 25 packs at least 2 or 3 is left by the end of the day. 55 releasing in the middle of the week. Nope don't see it.

I just want something to use my gift card on. And Triple black Vapormax's seem too far away.

Only want the 14s :smh:

just PMed you

If this was 2013 dudes would be camping lol

so true
this also shows nikes greed for the past few years that crappy atmos set was $400.00 box
i really dont see why this set is not the same price
this would moving at $400.00 not $500.00
i know i would cop at $400.00 hell even $450.00

last 2 sets i copped at $500.00 was jordan 6 Brazil Pack kept the 6's sold that crappy shoe for $65.00 when I could have got $100.00 when the set released and the foams shooting stars set got rid of the other shoe in a trade

after that i promised myself i'm not buying these sets at $500.00 unless i liked both shoes

Last edited:
You claimed all OGs are $190.00 except Nike Air 3-6 which is not true whether it's a given. Just saying.

Last edited:
You claimed all OGs are $190.00 except Nike Air 3-6 which is not true whether it's a given. Just saying.

Don't waste your time.

Like you said, retro Is and XVIIs aren't 190. XX3 retro msrp?

Last edited:
You guys think they'll give me a check in code over the phone for Footlocker? I'm gonna try to call the Queens Center Mall.

You guys think they'll give me a check in code over the phone for Footlocker? I'm gonna try to call the Queens Center Mall.
probably not. but ya never know, the whole point of checking in is to drive traffic to their locations.

most of these stores wont even let u know the code when you do go there in person. they take ya phone and enter it quick themselves.

Last edited:
Do packs hit Nike.com the same day if they don't sell out on the app ?

I can't recall if Nike puts the packs up a few hours later

Back
Top Bottom