Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Was only able to grab a 10% code off nike chat.....

With tax would come out to $478...

I got the penny sharpie pack at the outlets the other day

Now i got pack fever 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope Foot Locker doesn't give me a hard time when I try to return them. I just wanted my Platinum status for the kicks dropping next Saturday.

Canceling stuff is funny. Hoh just put the Chutney's on discount today. Waiting on these to do the same and hopefully get a employee or military discount

So are people with discounts 10,15 or 20% copping or holding off hoping they'll sit and drop the price? I could cop right now for $450 shipped, $80 less than what I would have paid, but I don't want to leave any meat on the bone, what y'all think?

Right now i have a 10% code would come out to $478 shipped

I'm still undecided, these things would have to sit hard before retailers start dropping the price imo

There are bascially FSR across the board everywhere

But i think in a month or so these will be gone

I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

I'm still undecided, these things would have to sit hard before retailers start dropping the price imo
I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow :\

I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow :\
I agree with this, I think the production #s were low enough that these will sell out before deep discounts

I think most of the popular sizes will be gone after the weekend most people who buy Jordans, just because they are Jordans are used to weekend releases. I for one miss the old days of skipping school on Wednesdays to cop the new Jordans (plus people get paid on Fridays). I just made a run around east Houston and didn't see them at any of the 10 or so shoe stores at deer brook mall, and Active Athlete on federal only had a few packs left. My hookup there said he thinks they'll be sold out after the weekend. $550.00 was way to steep, but I think a lot of you guys who think they'll hit the sales rack are going to be diasapointed if you really wanted these.

At 25% off I couldn't resist. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If anything I'll just sell and get metallic red and MS 4s for free.

I think most of the popular sizes will be gone after the weekend most people who buy Jordans, just because they are Jordans are used to weekend releases. I for one miss the old days of skipping school on Wednesdays to cop the new Jordans (plus people get paid on Fridays). I just made a run around east Houston and didn't see them at any of the 10 or so shoe stores at deer brook mall, and Active Athlete on federal only had a few packs left. My hookup there said he thinks they'll be sold out after the weekend. $550.00 was way to steep, but I think a lot of you guys who think they'll hit the sales rack are going to be diasapointed if you really wanted these.

Easy cop off SNKRS and really looking forward to getting these in hand to check out the quality in person.. The XIII's have been calling my name ever since the first pictures leaked.. :smokin

While still think the $500 tag is quite high I wanted the XIII's and don't mind the XIV's, I buy what I like/want whether limited/hyped or not,etc. If for some reason I can get them for a better deal later on then Nike has the best return policy, basically guarantees that I at least get my size as I wanted this pack and can be on the lookout :nerd: for any deals later..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom