Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Be jealous of nothing with the value of these packs dropping by the minute 

Be grateful you didn't pay anything over $330 if they are sitting on swoosh

13s are my favorite model and I don't mind the 460 I paid for mine.
If I had intentions of making a profit or reselling, then I'd be mad I suppose.
I'm all about saving some money, but I can always work a couple extra hours a week to offset that.
If I find it cheaper down the road with ease, I'll use that Nike return policy.

13s are my favorite model and I don't mind the 460 I paid for mine.
If I had intentions of making a profit or reselling, then I'd be mad I suppose.
I'm all about saving some money, but I can always work a couple extra hours a week to offset that.
If I find it cheaper down the road with ease, I'll use that Nike return policy.
Thank you. It's really not that complicated. It's not like we're purchasing a house here lol

Thank you. It's really not that complicated. It's not like we're purchasing a house here lol

For real. I guess if you didn't get the lowest price possible, something is deemed uncool.
Pretty sure all these shoes we all collect have a real value of about 12 dollars a pair anyways.

Just got home to see a huge package from Nike outside my house. The box they packaged mine in was like 2x the size of the shoe box. Seeing the price for my size on GOAT and Stockx drop is great! I will hold onto this pair until I can get them for hopefully $380-$400 shipped which should be doable. Definitely great quality shoes

My UPS tracking says my weighs 9.20 lbs
I rerouted that sucker to a ups store lol

You are right my fedex didn't ring my door bell either. I was checking my emails and saw that my shoes were delivered. I go outside and see 2 huge boxes in front of my door.

That would make someone's weekend good thing I live in a place that holds packages

But you can't trust no one

Last edited:
Me and boy decided to split the pack , may cost us 160.50 each after tax [emoji]129300[/emoji]. He's taking the 14s , I want the 13s . Been out of the game for a hot minute. Last kicks i bought were the banned 1s still in my closet . Haven't been touched yet . I'm getting old man !

But is the quality that good on the 13s ? I'm trying to justify on paying that 160

FedEx delivery from Stadium Goods went from delivery today to Tuesday. UPS>FedEx

Nevermind, switched back. UPS still > Ha!

Last edited:
Back in my day this pack is what we would call "2 pairs of ugly shoes"
"We" ?
nerd.gif

Can you return these to any Nike store/outlet? Even if you paid with PayPal??
I copped another set for 400$ which is reasonable lol compared to the 535$ I paid.

Back
Top Bottom