Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Someone who still stays at home and does chores saying they're better at life :lol:

Comparing a shoe with a mid Jan release date , prior to tax return start, to a late feb release of the 12s, is where you knew you were going to get scolded for being "old"

We live in a time of alternate facts now, bro.

A dystopian world, no, a dystopian sneaker world where us old folks live in impoverished hoods whilst the youngin sit atop in their shoe box palaces sharing lit sneaker purchases that are age appropriate

To everyone that bought, are they tts or can i go half size down? My he got games and breds pairs from 2013 were a bit roomy and all these pics are tempting me to cop.

why are these so popular amongst older men? they must be hella comfy
Full length air sole 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
said no one ever

lol
I liked so I copped. I could go in on those ugly XVs that people go crazy over, but nah.
To each its own

the stealth 15s have historical significance and nostalgia attached to them, at least. there are memories and feelings involved, whether good or bad. these bc 13s have nothing

People take some jordans for granted then next thing you know years later they like them cool grey 9s say olive 9s Oreo 6s etc but some people are so stuck in the here and now to realize **** changes after a few years
your age is showing. olive 9s don't belong in said group bc they are an OG c/w. we actually saw mike wearing them also, even if it wasn't on court.

Last edited:
the stealth 15s have historical significance and nostalgia attached to them, at least. there are memories and feelings involved, whether good or bad. these bc 13s have nothing
your age is showing. olive 9s don't belong in said group bc they are an OG c/w. we actually saw mike wearing them also, even if it wasn't on court.
Historical significance to some, but not me. I couldn't care less if they are significant because they are ugly. XVs have zero appeal to me. I would wear the XXXIs, but I mostly stick to I-XIII. If 36 is too young or old to appreciate some ugly shoes, my bad.

Idk what home boy is talking about I love the 15s have since they came out but what I was trying to compare was release of non og colorways over the years I've seen sit and then years later people are all over them i.e. Cool grey 9s and olive 9s and I threw in Oreo 6s because I can guarantee if they retroed them people wouldn't think twice about copping this time I feel these 13s are in the same category because these are the first legitimate new colorways of the 13s that aren't complete trash just my imo big bruh

I checked these out in kids sizes... they use a felt like material instead of suede :smh:

The justifications for not buying are hilarious, especially seeing what others find fly.

Back
Top Bottom