Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Grabbed my son a pair for graduating to middle school today
20200615_144138.jpg

I got 2/3 good pairs. I was surprised.
Surprising indeed!

I did what I said I was gonna do to these resellers. Had em line up and send me detailed pics of EVERYTHING. Then took 2 pairs that checked out for the cheapest I could get about $240 shipped each. Way worth it for me! Jealous of your success rate lol 66.6% is fantastic lmao

Still can’t believe there hasn’t been a true legit restock yet. DSG had one the other morning but reading twitter bots ate FAST. people took Ls clicking on Sole Links link immediately. I was busy with my kids walking around the block but I’m sure I would have taken an L also. Something is up with this release bro.

I just saw those images from zsneakerheads ... What in the flying **** is going on here? Denim? Making it worse, the shoe itself looks pretty good in terms of shape and proportions and EP-panel geometry. People are still saying there are two versions, I wonder what the other version is? Man, either way, none of this makes any damn bit of sense. Effing JB.
1 word: GENTRY

I signed up for Hanon, can not find the raffle for end on my mobile. Not sure if that is due to main address being US? I have an alternate EU address in there, but not seeing them in my app so far.

They taxing out the *** as usual tho

I put my attempt in on end and then realized what a fool I am for paying that price. Went back and cancelled. GL for those trying on END

They taxing out the *** as usual tho
Yeah, seen that before, but no 1/2 sizes.

Changed my primary address in sns to my folks in EU, and was able to enter, so good there. Need to decide if I'll play Nike EU at 2 am or not yet either, or just go the kickscrew route...

Back
Top Bottom