Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I need to get out of this thread. All these pics have me wanting to cop a pair right now. Saw a pair on eBay that's pretty local and just a bit over what would be retail.

wait it out. I was going to sell just because someone offered me $260 for them and I would just get them again on official release I hear there is plenty to go around. but when I got them In hand I was Like Na I’m good. These are too fire. If I get another pair it’s going to be to stock. They seem more sleek this time around.

Alright.This happen to anyone else? First time this happened to me.Wasnt expecting these til June 2nd but they just arrived now without any shipping notifications from Nike.I just checked and my order says it is still in process?! Weird.Not complaining,just curious Why.Woulnt mind if they make a mistake and send a 2nd pair lol.Happy with the shoes tho 🔥🔥
31E2673C-8302-49EA-9AB0-6F92D59BCB81.jpeg
Man Nike does this I wouldn’t say alot , but it happens more than it should. I have had double shipments arrive a few times and some of my friends too. I returned 2 pairs of shoes about a month ago.
and I got credit for one and not the other. So I called and they refunded Me the 2nd pair no questions asked. Turns out the second pair hadnt arrIved yet. So I could have never sent them and got refundEd.
makes me think about those scammers that call and say their shoes never arrived and they get their money back

Mine came in today. They are nice and I'm glad to have a proper back up pair. The 2 day shipping upgrade is a scam. I had standard shipping as well. Enjoy, and to those waiting for the 30th rd, good luck and I hope everyone gets their pair.

for those that have ‘19 Infared 6s and recent Fire Red 5s - did you get these in the same size as those pairs and is that your TTS?

Last edited:
Got my pair in today. Only noticeable flaw was some small scuffs (might be glue idk) on the carbon fiber on one shoe. Not a big deal since thats bound to happen with wear anyway.

Only other pair I have of 13s are the 2010 Cherrys. A quick comparison and the first thing I notice is how heavy the 2010 pair is. These flints feel much lighter and have a bit less padding in the heel / side panels. Not a big deal and I actually appreciate a lighter shoe.

Alright.This happen to anyone else? First time this happened to me.Wasnt expecting these til June 2nd but they just arrived now without any shipping notifications from Nike.I just checked and my order says it is still in process?! Weird.Not complaining,just curious Why.Woulnt mind if they make a mistake and send a 2nd pair lol.Happy with the shoes tho 🔥🔥
31E2673C-8302-49EA-9AB0-6F92D59BCB81.jpeg
They’re notorious for screwing up in the warehouses lol

989C0070-47CF-4029-AE98-7318089A9497.jpeg

this being brought out like half an inch into the toebox and the tongue perforation was a deal breaker for me.

Will take comparison pics when I get home from the ‘10s.

peace to all that scored.

god speed to the gentleman waiting for 30th

Back
Top Bottom