Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

I got tracking from FTL before and they still cancelled so it's really not official until it's delivered

copped from footaction...
and the status was fraud checked ...now it's fulfilment processing

How do you know any of the FTL sites are sold out? For the past month you've been able to score a pair if you try long enough (12 hrs for the XI's). I doubt they're sold out.
Who on earth would spend that long trying? 12 hours of my time is worth several pairs of shoes.

I ordered and got payment email from Champs, but I believe it’s not official until an order confirmation email correct?
No it’s not official until shipping email. Order confirmation email is far from official.

Who on earth would spend that long trying? 12 hours of my time is worth several pairs of shoes.
Did I say I spent the whole 12 hours trying? Maybe if FTL would get their act together pairs wouldn't still be available at 10 PM on Saturday. It's that simple.

So I entered a raffle on Trophyroom IG.... I got an email that I won.... I try to purchase and I get hit with a sold out message.... like really!? I won a raffle and it’s sold out?! WWWWTTTTFFFFF 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
0BCFA586-DE5D-4ECD-804F-BCC34F057D8E.png

Just picked up my pair from Hibbet. Made sure to look at em for glue stains and there was none 👌.
20201219_122447.jpg

20201219_122503.jpg

Got home, took em out to admire them 👌
20201219_122447.jpg

Took a look at the soles... Not bad. Took the other pair out, and noticed the toe 🤨

20201219_122526.jpg

20201219_122518.jpg

😒😔

2 different type of leather. One tumbled one smooth . Any bros out there have the same problem as me in a 10.5, lets trade a foot so we can match up the leather ☹

Just picked up my pair from Hibbet. Made sure to look at em for glue stains and there was none 👌.
20201219_122447.jpg

20201219_122503.jpg

20201219_122447.jpg

Took a look at the soles... Not bad. Took the other pair out, and noticed the toe 🤨

20201219_122526.jpg

20201219_122518.jpg

😒😔

2 different type of leather. One tumbled one smooth . Any bros out there have the same problem as me in a 10.5, lets trade a foot so we can match up the leather ☹
That’s actually something really common on the 13s unfortunately. The toeboxes on the pair of bred 13s i had looked just like that. It was annoying to look at because they both creased differently due to the different material on both toeboxes.

Everyone was saying you'll regret passing on the Jubilee's.....11s have been whored out and there's similar colorways that'll suffice for those. Won't regret skipping a personal pair.

These...yes. So much fire. Black 3M....it's only been on the Breds. There are no other 13s like this. Melo's had the awful nylon. These will be sought after in due time

Everyone was saying you'll regret passing on the Jubilee's.....11s have been whored out and there's similar colorways that'll suffice for those. Won't regret skipping a personal pair.

These...yes. So much fire. Black 3M....it's only been on the Breds. There are no other 13s like this. Melo's had the awful nylon. These will be sought after in due time
Definitely and I find the blue and black colorblocking insanely dope. They just go so well together.

Did I say I spent the whole 12 hours trying? Maybe if FTL would get their act together pairs wouldn't still be available at 10 PM on Saturday. It's that simple.
Ok I was about to say. I spend a few minutes. Not saying it’s stupid to try longer but hours? No. I feel I shouldn’t have to play games like that to give them my money.

Speaking of FTL getting their act together. For months now they haven’t fixed how it shows a size available and when you add to cart it says it’s oos. That’s ridiculous. And there WERE poor souls spamming atc for hours I witnessed it on Twitter. People actually did spend hours of their time doing that :wow:

20201219_122447.jpg

20201219_122503.jpg

20201219_122447.jpg

20201219_122526.jpg

20201219_122518.jpg

😒😔

Yeah that’s a common problem now. When I buy 13s on eBay I get close ups of the toes to make sure they are of the same consistency.

I just gotta get down on both. These 13s are just too fire to pass on.

Back
Top Bottom