Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

D663ED0E-C150-4A02-B2EF-12A1FFE2C84F.jpeg
Blue > red, I don't gaf if they're OGs.

I like the matte leather more too.
Execution wise on this pair, maybe yea.
Cw wise, royals stay close second...

Just out shopping at a mall about an hour from my town and I ran across Finishline having these on the wall. I asked if they had a 10.5 and they said yeah plenty. So I said give me!
E2DA3F52-3808-44B9-B871-3DB722BB471F.jpeg
F7ADF1FC-E9B9-4788-9048-061069B3608C.jpeg

Attachments

• 9739FE85-9BDD-4760-95C0-97686B1A7BC5.jpeg
    9739FE85-9BDD-4760-95C0-97686B1A7BC5.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 467
This launch was hard to get. Idk why I thought I would win on SNKRS but that was my plan. Struck out everywhere else and ended up getting a pair on StockX. After having success on Walmart in getting a PS5 earlier this week, i thought my luck would continue with this, but I took an L here. Don't really care though, I've wanted these for a while.

I went to Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker to pick up my pair on reserve earlier this evening.

It's too bad that some people struck out on these because I assumed they would be easy to get since they're a general release.

Just check your local Foot Locker stores tomorrow because any pairs that weren't purchased on Saturday & Sunday should be available for first come, first serve tomorrow morning. Call first, then rush out if they're available at that location because I'm sure they'll be sold out before the end of tomorrow.

Stores hold reserves the whole weekend? I haven’t cooped in so long in stores I forgot how the process works

Nike usually ships before their estimated date has anyone got shipping from Nike yet on their pair ?

Last edited:
Stores hold reserves the whole weekend? I haven’t cooped in so long in stores I forgot how the process works
Foot Locker does now I guess
Used to be a few hours went in there Saturday
MFs told me come back Monday.

They've been doing that since the beginning of covid so the store isn't overrun with people. One the few, very few, smart things they've done

I went to Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker to pick up my pair on reserve earlier this evening.

It's too bad that some people struck out on these because I assumed they would be easy to get since they're a general release.

Just check your local Foot Locker stores tomorrow because any pairs that weren't purchased on Saturday & Sunday should be available for first come, first serve tomorrow morning. Call first, then rush out if they're available at that location because I'm sure they'll be sold out before the end of tomorrow.

My footlocker opens up at 10, I will see. But I doubt it, I love in the I.E, we rarely get new stuff at footlocker's around here.

Back
Top Bottom