Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

My order might get canceled. Missed a phone call and text from my card provider wanting me to confirm the purchase.

How do you miss a text?
lol you know what I meant. I cut the volume off on my phone so by time I saw it was hours later. I did text 1 back to confirm it was me but I'm afraid it was too late. Now it's time to play the waiting game

lol you know what I meant. I cut the volume off on my phone so by time I saw it was hours later. I did text 1 back to confirm it was me but I'm afraid it was too late. Now it's time to play the waiting game
:lol: got you

Does anyone know if these will get a wider release? I know the Lebron pair somehow landed in the US.

Does anyone know if these will get a wider release? I know the Lebron pair somehow landed in the US.
Jordans are pretty much a euro release.

FC told me to hold off cause they're thinking of posting at $800 but that 1k wont be too far fetched because of how limited they are.

I say cop now if you want.

Is their a asian dude from france on here I sold a pair of black cat 3's to him back in the winter of 2013 on niketalk

We did a meet up in Chinatown in manhattan if your reading this PM me

Sorry I forgot your name

Last edited:
Maybe but usually when I hit submit the first time it goes through. Welp time to move on.
my us paypal always works 1 or 2 times per release on fl.eu and if i try to order more after that it gets rejected. this time my paypal was rejected after my first order so i had to use a friends for the 2nd order, same thing with his, 1st order went thru then 2nd order was rejected. im good with 2 pairs, im sure i will catch another odd sz if fl.eu retsocks in a week or two.

I got a pair with a connect for 530$ shipped from London to UAE

People told me I paid rape prices but I really DIG in the Colorway

over the BLACK RED Low 13 that released which will be in the feet of the masses.

At least I tried to be different, Ill just skip 2 or 3 GR Releases, including low bred 11, low bred 13 

where did you get the news of limited to 2000 pairs?

that status tho!!  ughhhhhh
that's sucks...

did u got email confirmation from footlocker.eu?

what was the status before that ? autorized or placed , or something else ?

when do you complete the order ?

Last edited:

that's sucks...

did u got email confirmation from footlocker.eu?

what was the status before that ? autorized or placed , or something else ?

when do you complete the order ?
I made a mistake on my shipping information (picked the wrong country).  seems like they could have just easily switched the country, but they canceled instead.  oh well, on to the champ pack and sbb

Back
Top Bottom