Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

I feel you. There are too many hurdles to go through trying to get these. I can't do it this time, but next year might be my first trip to the EU if the next ones are as nice as these!
i work for one of the best airline so it would be no problen for me to fly out there. i just dont kno much about the game in the eu and how it is out there. like spots they dont sell out at.

euro ftl right....
nerd.gif
yep 
laugh.gif

no us cards don't work and no military bases don't count.

I live over here and I am us air force. ndc eu will not take our cards as it needs to have a uk/eu billing address and unless your friends lives off base you are out of luck because nike eu won't ship to an apo.
That is incorrect sir...I too am Air Force and stationed in Germany.  I live off base and have had numerous releases sent to me from NDC EU.  For the billing address I just use my German Address with the APO Zip Code......works every time

I recently moved from the UK to Europe, not so far from Paris. I planned a last minute trip over for the weekend, looking forward to it.

Just hoping that a number of older releases re-stock...

looks like me getting this is slim living the US then

how much will I be looking at in resell?

just talked with rep on nike.eu 

he said that as far as he knows there release date on nike.eu still the same...

Taken from their twitter
The AJ13 Q54 is confirmed to launch in selected European store on 13/6. We currently have no scheduled date set for online.

it doesn't metter to me becasue i can't buy from nike directly 

i hope to catch footlocker.eu

ive been emailing with both nike EU and footlocker.eu and have got nowhere with these ones. I might just order and let them cancel me just to ruin their day too.!

Back
Top Bottom