Air Jordan 13 Retro Low ****PIC****

Thanks for the pics, I love em, gonna get 1-2 pair of those and 4 pairs of Flint/Blues
[email protected]
AIM: jeattila
Looking for: DS Obsidian XII Lows sz. 8.5
Contact me if you have a pair

:wow:
eek.gif

COPPED!
SUCKAFREECITY ||
http://p215.ezboard.com/bsftalk
join and rep the bay​

Week
I sip the Dom P watchin Gandhi til Im charged
Then writin in my book of rhymes all the words pass the margin
To hold the mic Im throbbin mechanical movement

Ahh... Too plain for my tastes. I need better pics.
Well if you joined , you could easily get a free iPod OR Cash. There are no offers to complete, your referrals don't have to do anything.

little translation for somebody who is interested.

The white/white AJ13 in the pic is a sample. The material on the back is "devil fish" leather??

It has a rumor about the AJ13 OG color will be retro next yr.

Anyways, I won't trust this magazine until I see some more info about it on NT. Their info is not always correct. They even stated that the AJ13 lo is the first time being made.........

Those are hot.

And since I'm not going through 5 pages of replies and I don't care if somebody else has pointed it out already, I'm just gonna ask if anyone else noticed that the wording underneath said "Pimp Pack" in English. I thought that was pretty funny.
NBA Jam Session Dunk Champ - - - - -​

i still see the big pic as all black unless i tilt my screen...the shoe is nice but the all black ones that i thought i saw were :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Bay Area!​

If those are all black with a visible carbon fiber midsole then they will be COPPED :wow:
eek.gif
! The all while ones are dopeness. I'm glad they are releasing another low version of the 13's with the mesh or ugly chutney.
[email protected]
AIM- Makaveli002003
JA45

Back
Top Bottom