Air Jordan 13 Retro Low ****PIC****

translators and translation people: it's sting ray fish, not devil ray :lol:
laugh.gif

This is a part of 3 Canada's public viewable post!

A regular active contributor of NikeTalk.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME!

I'm a sucker for all white jordan lows, I've loved the zens, chrome IXs, and chrome VIIIs. I think the tradition will continue with these.
-real talk-​

if nike releases the white/blacks theyll make up for all the other lousy colorways they decided to release for the xiiis.
[/b]
black/infrared sz 13.5-14 DS, JORDAN XIII white/black sz 13.5-14,
sz 12, AIR MAX DELUXE sz 14, DUNKS Goldenrods & Graphite/Cloud sz. 14
sz 13 DS, ZOOM TURF sz 14, REEBOK PUMPS sz 14 DS

I love those all white XIII lows... 2 Pairs definately... Plain is good every once in a while with all the wild colors and shoes they drop.

Holla back :pimp:
pimp.gif

the black ones look way hotter than the whites
Toronto Raptors 2004-2005 Eastern Conference Champions****​

too plain for me......my shorty is japanese so ill get a definite translation later on

sorry to inform you...that text is chinese...not japanese
NEW YORK , NEW YORK AKA GROUND ZERO******
SELLING MELO 2 SIZE 8.5 DS HOLLA IF INTERESTED***

Screw the XIIIs can we get a translation on the bottom please....I would like to know about those AF1s, III, PImp pack, and air zoom haruache light

Thanks for the pics.

I'm not very impressed with the goods, however. All white? I'm not generally a fan of "bling" (all white/chrome) Jordans, the VIII Retro Plus Lows being a huge exception as I love those.

I also think the white/black is the best of the OG XIIIs, so they might as well retro them in one form or another. We'll see.

dsng theyre nice
but look like girls shoes
PLEAE PLEASE can someone complete an offer for freeipod.com for me and I will SEND U 12 DOLLARS MONEY ORDER or PAYPAL send me a message in my ezbox by clicking on my name
I promise I will not scam u

Since those 13 lows are all white and more like casual shoes, they better not be $130. Like the all white 1 lows, maybe these 13's might be 80 too. :\
ohwell.gif

80 :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no way. i would shart my self if that happened.
The best there is, The best there was, The Best there ever will be.....- Bret " The Hit Man" Hart

Back
Top Bottom